Chapter 39 Comfort In A Time Of Need

((Trigger Warning: Angst of course, Swearing like usual, hospital. I'm so sorry))

-with the students, Avian went back to the hospital-

Shizu Yuki Kat and Rikku invited all of their friends over for some needed comfort, plus most of them don't know what's been going on or even why school is cancelled. Everyone who was in the hospital earlier is already there so they don't need to be invited.

All the students who were invited and came at one point : Nico, Willow, Kiyo, Kol (o.o) Flex, Jack, Iris no one else could make it, theyre doing their own thing or just busy. Everyone who came was told to bring a bean bag or some sort of chair and they did.

"Okay everyone listen up, I have gathered you all here today because, something happened to a fellow classmates/ friend"

"Is this about Davis's 'death' the pro heroes told us about" Jack said

"Yes, except he's not dead" Yuki said

"Why am I here exactly and why is Kat crying so much"

"She saw her boyfriend in a hospital bed on the verge of death, and you're here because even though you pretend you don't, you do care" Shizu said confidentially

"Wait wait wait this is about Davis?" Willow said sadly and was confused. "I'm sorry I'm confused"

"H-h-here" Kat stuttered out over her tears. Yuki took her phone and showed everyone the picture of what happened to Davis.⬇️

Everyone froze seeing his condition and the room fell into silence, first too break the silence was Kol

"So this is where he's been for months" Kol rolled his eyes.

"No he got kidnapped, and tortured for months. The school is closed because of the Monarch Bank Robbery."

"Another one, seriously" Kol was not giving a shit today

"More serious, Davis was the one forced to rob it, he got shot and the real criminals escaped"

"So your saying he got tortured for months then forced into something he didn't want to do, killing a bunch of people in the process and now he's on his death bed"

"S-s-s-sums it up p-p-p-perfectly"

"Kat don't talk just catch your breath and let it all out" Yuki hugged her tightly and She cried into their shoulder.

"You're all here because it helps to talk about it, and you know hes our friend-" Shizu got cut off by breaking down in tears. Rikku hugged them also in tears.

"He's been through too much already" Artemis mumbled while Shino hugged his head tightly.

"Can I join your hug Yuki"

"Of course Nico, come 'ere" Nico ran into Yuki's arms and hugged Kat too.

Kiyo sat down with Kol and Flex talking about what they could make of all this. Iris hugged Clover since they were also crying. Yuki and Nico hugged Kat tightly while she sobbed loudly (ish). Willow and Artemis were frozen from that picture, Jack and Shino were trying to help them calm down amongst themselves. Shizu and Rikku hugged each other while sobbing quietly.