Chapter 22 The New Student

Once again everyone slowly pours in. Everyone who is here this time is Flex, Jack, New Student, Willow, Artemis, Clover, Kat, Davis, Nico, Gracey (she's suppressing her quirk ) and Iris. Yuki is visiting family in a different city for a few days.

-in cram class-

Davis sits at the front again this time sitting with Clover and Nico, Kat sitting with Willow and Gracey. The new student is sitting behind Davis two seats away from Kat. Flex is sat next to Jack Artemis and Iris.

"Alright before we begin today's cram class I see four faces I haven't seen here before: blueberry, half and half, happy orange and of course the new student, introduce yourself to me and the class, followed by why you're here"

"I'm iris, my pronouns are they/them and I broke Levi's kneecaps again because he keeps calling me by the incorrect pronouns"

"A little harsh but okay, next"

"I'm Gracey I'm here because Nico gave me a hug and I accidentally gave him a very strong energy boost and he smashed a window and a teacher thought I was the one who did it so Hi!"

"Yeah so sorry about that"

"Just tone down the surprise hugs hehehe"

"My name is Artemis call me Arti if you want"

"New kid you wanna say your name and your quirk for everyone please"

"My name is Ellen, my quirk is called afterlife. I can see, hear, talk to and summon ghosts and the undead"

"Nice to meet you Ellen" spread across different people.

"Can everyone introduce yourselves with names and then we'll move on"

"I'm Gracey hehehe"

"Hi I'm Iris"

"My name's Nico"

"Kat"

"My name is Clover and this is Davis"

Ellen thought to herself *poor boy can't talk then, have to take advantage of that, I'll also have to bring up the two ghosts standing next to him arguing to the teacher*

"I'm Jack"

"call me Flex"

"My name is Willow"

"It's Artemis as you probably heard before"

"And I'm Ronin, the cram class teacher. Anyway let's move onto today's cram class, this will be a continuation from the last lesson, don't worry if you weren't here it will still make sense"
Ronin passed out everyone a piece of paper

"Today you're gonna write 'Why you came to this school in the first place and someone who inspires you', no same answers from last time from the same people please"

Everyone started to write something. After a few minutes everyone was finished and handed it in.

"Hope you don't mind If I read this aloud, first up is Gracey. 'I came here because I want people to feel good about themselves and My friends inspire me' well done Happy Orange"

"Hehehe I like that nickname"

"Next is Kat, 'i'm only here because of my boyfriend and best friend Davis he inspires me everyday to not give up', Thank you Kat"

"Next is Jack, 'I came here for my dad because he inspires me to try my best' short and sweet thank you"

Davis wasn't listening anymore hes now in this 'little trance of distracted', he was just fiddling with a small ball of blue energy he formed using telekinesis and concentration. He was looking down below the desk where it was. Hes zoned out of the lesson completey.