Chapter 50 Soon to be Revived no more

(trigger Warning: Swearing. I do switch in-between Database and Angelo so uh sorry about that.)(words:3269)

"So where do we go now. Venus will definitely tell Ronin if we show up at the Student Hospital, and we'll be arrested if we show up at a normal hospital". Kol asked

"How about that Maid Café, it's been closed for a while" Colin said

"That's right. because of Davis' condition they just didn't want to work there we hide out in the back" Shino said.

"How do we get in there dumbass" Kol stated while trying to wake up Flex.

"I-i-i-i h-h-h-have a-a-a k-k-key" Davis said with his voice sounding weak and quiet.

"Since when Davis..?" Shino asked, confused.

"C-c-clover g-g-gave m-me o-one a-a-a-a w-while b-b-back"

"So we should get going. Like right now" Angelo stated, picking up Ana bridal style, handing her to Kol, Kol carefully took her. Angelo then picked up Flex also bridal style.

"Can everyone who's awake walk" Angelo asked.

"Relatively" Shino said

Colin and Kol helped each other walk. Shino could walk fine he just didn't have much energy left and Davis held his hand over the gunshot and walked normally the best he could.

In just 23 minutes they managed to arrive at the Maid Cafe without a name. They slipped in through the back door. Angelo set down Flex on the carpet, Kol did the same with Ana. Everyone else sat down on a chair and rested their head on the table. Davis closed all the blinds including the one that sees out into the front register, Rain sat on the counter against that window and they waited until someone broke the silence. Flex woke up but Ana's still out.

"So what do we do about the injuries, we're supposed to be on dorm arrest, remember..?" Colin stated

"You're supposed to be at home, and you're meant to be with your grandparents" Flex reminded them by pointing to Kol then Davis as they said that.

"One of you needs to sneak to the student hospital and get medical supplies" Rain said, "I'll be fucked if I go out there" he added.

"So who should go.?" Flex

"I'll go" Shino volunteered. "I'm the only one who can actually walk here"

"Fine just hurry back Shino" Angelo said

Shino left the group on his mission. In the cafe they heard voices "who's there?!" said one. "We will fight you" said another.

Davis took off his mask and visors and put on his normal visors. He hid any blood that seeped through his clothes as well as he could. He stood up, shushed everyone and opened the door closing it behind him then leaning against it.

"Oh Davis Senpai, it's just you I thought we had an intruder" Shizu said relieved.

"How did you get in here though, I'm pretty sure Clover and Reo have the only Keys" Rikku questioned

"C-c-clover g-g-gave m-me a-a-a-a k-k-key a-a-a-a w-while b-b-back"

"I don't remember that" Clover said very confused, "and I'm pretty sure I would with something like that".

"How have you been Davis, it's been forever since you graduated. How come you never visited?"

Davis stood confused hearing this while everyone behind the door was equally as confused.
"W-w-w-what a-a-are y-you t-t-talking a-about"

"Huh. You graduated Monarch remember then you moved out on your own with Ronins Agency right"

"W-w-well y-y-yeah b-b-but w-what a-about e-e-everything a-a-after t-that"