Chapter 60 Fixing One Mistake At A Time

-with the teachers in the class 1b class-

"So Ronin, how has Davis been doing recently?" Kowalski asked

"I hope he's been recovering well" Venus asked.

"He's been steadily getting better. Of course the kid has been getting nightmares here and there.." Ronins face looks worried about that.

"That's pretty normal" Venus assured him, "is the you know what an issue still?"

"Unfortunately it is, the problem is he's secretive, hes been hurt too many times to trust anyone"

"Poor lad"

"I'm trying to ease him into the whole trust thing, I'm assuming panic attacks are also normal in these unfortunate situations"

"Of course, Davis is probably gonna have quite a few panic attacks, and that is perfectly normal"

"Panic attacks and nightmares, hasn't this kid been through enough" Kowalski mumbled.

"Where is he though Ronin?"

"I'm pretty sure he was talking to Clover when I left him "

"Are you sure?"

"I did tell him to come get me when he finished"

"Why do I hear police sirens this close to the school?" Avian said instantly worrying Venus and Ronin.

"Shit" Ronin ran out of the room to find Davis. Venus ran out after him.

Ronin first checked the cram classroom, he wasn't there. He came out of the front entrance of school. He saw a bunch of police cars parked with their lights and sirens still on. Venus came running out next "he's not here"

"Fuck" Ronin mumbled. He started to look around the area to see if Davis was still around but he didn't find anything. Davis was playing it smart, he was hiding on the roof.

Avian and Kowalski came out of the front entrance because of all the sirens.

"Is there an issue here officers?" Kowalski sternly asked an officer.

"We got an anonymous tip that Mr Ramirez was seen in this area"

"You're talking about Manolo I assume?"

"No Sir, I'm talking about his son"

"His son has been in a coma since about 7 months ago, this tip of yours clearly lied"

"My deepest apologies sir, This is new information. We best get going now" The officer turned, ordered everyone to leave, and they all drove off.

"Ronin-" Kowalski started.

"Don't, I need to go find my kid" Ronin interrupted.

"I didn't see him leave school so he still has to be here somewhere"

Ronin ran back into the school looking around everywhere. *He probably just got spooked and ran off... Maybe the roof, I mean nobody knows how to get up there* He thought before finding a way to the roof. He found stairs that led to a part of it.

-with Davis-

*He lied for me.. Ive fucked.. up so bad....* He thought before deciding to find Ronin. He flew over a couple roofs around school before spotting a purple haired man looking in circles and blocking the sun from his eyes. He landed behind him
"R-ronin"

"Davis! There you are... Are you alright" Ronin quickly walked up to him and held his hands to his cheeks.

"Mhhmm" Davis lied.