Chapter 44 Kind Message (s) Delivery

This time Davis woke up first. He went downstairs to sit in the TV room alone until someone else woke up.

*Ping*

*Ping*

Two messages. from who...

The first was from Ronin, it read 'if you ever wanna listen to this again, the message from him a while back, here it is.'

The second was from Rain. He sent it through Twitter.. how did he get Davis' Twitter account.. Huh.. Rain's message read 'while you were in a coma, your friends, Kol and of course me and Manolo had to some nice messages for you, here they are if you want to listen to them..'

Two audio files both relatively long and special in their own way. *I might as well listen to everyone's 'nice' messages to me first since I've already heard the other one... Well here we go I guess* Davis thought for a second. He popped in his headphones and listened to the audio file, first voice belonged to Shizu.

"Hey Davis-senpai heh" Davis heard Shizu's weak chuckle before his voice continued in his headphones. "I'm here with Shino Kol Clover and Flex oh and Manolo and Rain are here too, surprise.." they paused again then resumed "please wake up soon, I miss your awkward deep voice, you're a good friend". Davis could hear them losing the enthusiasm and hope from their tone. His mood darkened

He paused the audio there as he heard footsteps coming closer.

"Morning Davis". it was just Artemis drinking his morning tea. Davis gave a smile back then Artemis left the room. He pressed play on the next part of the audio. The next voice belonged to Clover.

"Hey Davis-senpai it's Clover, You're a lot stronger than you believe so that's how I know you'll be okay, that's how I know you'll wake up, I really hope you don't end up like Database" they paused for a deep breath before continuing "that was too hard, do you remember at the first ever Cafe Club meeting you told us not to touch you. We all respected it but I never understood why. I think now I do..."

*That was nice to hear.*. Another voice spoke, in a very different tone from Clovers. It was Shino.

"Hey Davis it's umm Shino here. Please actually surprise everyone and wake up soon. Kat's not able to see you like this, it's too much for her so a message from her: She loves you and misses your awkward voice and that dopey look in your eyes you get whenever you're with her"

*She noticed it, I guess it's not really subtle anymore*. Next voice had a similar tone to Shino's, it belonged to one Alexander Flex.

"Hey Davis, we're not really friends but it's Flex, At Jack's birthday I saw you didn't jump. When I said Never Have I Ever Felt Safe Inside My Own Home, I just wanted to let you know that I saw that you also didn't jump even though no one else saw, I noticed you, you're not as invisible and unimportant as you think you are"

*He also noticed me. Maybe life's not so bad sometimes only sometimes though* Davis sighed before mentally readying himself for the next voice. It belonged to Kol.

"Do I have to..?"

"Just try Kol. He'll appreciate it, just short and Sweet"

"Hey umm Davis it's Kol." He stopped for a second then spoke again, "We've never really gotten along, I've called you some bad things but you're not that bad and you didn't deserve any of this, it's unfair that you only received pain and no love when everyone deserves love"

"Well done Kol. Rain, Manolo anything you want to say" Flex inquired.

"May I?" Rain asked

"Sure" Clover answered