Chapter 20 The Nightmare

(kinda short soz)
Ronins POV

Ronin was asleep but he had a strange dream

Ronin

Ronin

Ronin

"Who the fuck was calling my name?"

"Tazu you adopted my son"

"Manolo you son of bitch, you didn't deserve him"

"Ronin, Manolo what's going on here"

"Avain how are you here? who else is here"

"A few students, There's Clover, Yuki, Kat, Shino, Artemis, Shizu, umm Nico, Jack and us, so far that's all I've seen."

"But what's going on, where the fuck are we"

"Were in a dream realm Tazu, idiot"

"Oh shut up asshole, how the fuck did we'd get here"

"Maybe someone's quirk"

-insert sad pyhscotic laugh-
"I know that laugh, Rain!?"

"Meticaaaa, look who I found"

"Hello Manolo...."

"Sarah...."

"Wait how the fuck are we here though?"

All the students that showed up gathered together alongside Avain and Ronin I mean there were two villains here afterall. Ronin looked around this vast blank void and connected some dots.

"Davis...."

"What about that disappointment now"

"Were all connected to him somehow, someway. And he's not a disappointment. The students have recently spoken to him. The adults care about him even if Rain and Manolo aren't gonna admit it..."

"I will admit it, he's a good kid"

"Rain what?!"

"Manolo remember the good times you gave him that hat he never takes off and those red visors he loves."

"She's right he loves those visors, heartbroken when they were cracked."

"I don't care, he's weak and useless"

"He managed to kill you 'The Great Super Villain Metica."

"Then you had to go and fuck everything up and rob a fucking bank"

"I did not rob it for the last fucking time I Did Not Rob It, I Was Framed."

"How about instead reminiscing on the past we concentrate on wherever the fuck we are"

"And the black goo from the void which is coming toward us"

"WHAT?!..."

Everyone was shocked and afraid. The black smile glued them all in one space wrapping around their bodies they struggled for freedom but this thing was strong. For Ronin Avian Metica and Jack it covered their mouths so they couldn't scream and wrapped around their bodies. It forced everyone to turn toward someone, it looked like Davis, and was that Kat....? But Kat's right next to Nico and Yuki. So who was this, A nightmare version of them.

"SINCE YOU ALL CARE FOR THE ONE CALLED DAVIS RAMIREZ YOUR GONNA WATCH HIM SUFFER" A Voice Called Out

"Mhhmmm mhhmhmmm" Metica was pissed

Ronin also was quite pissed but there was no point in fighting this thing, whatever the fuck it was, its strong and quite persistent on seeing Davis suffer or some messed up shit like that

"What are you!?, who are you?! Why does the thing look like me?!" Kat wanted to know badly

"DONT WORRY ITS JUST A NIGHTMARE VERSION OF YOU AND DAVIS RAMIREZ, THEY ARE GOING TO TORTURE YOU HAHAHAH HOPE YOUR READY TO WATCH HIM SUFFER"

Everyone's head was forced to look at what was about to happen to him

((Bold text is the nightmare versions slanted text is the real versions))
(((heavily inspired also this is ANGST)))

"You bitch, YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME I FUCKING HATE YOU"
"But I do love you, I wasn't lying about my feelings" Davis tried one last attempt to allow her to see the truth but the Kat he once knew is too far gone.
"Aargghhhh"
A slight twist of the wrist and nightmare version of Davis suffered the same fate as real Manolo.

Ripped in half with his own quirk.

Than Davis' eyes flickered as the shine, the life, the love, the spark in his eyes faded away. You could see his last breath escape from his mouth as life escaped from his soul.
Kat's eyes werent her usual sweet and kind red, they turned a different red, red like blood, red with the intention of murder hiding. Nightmare version of Kat just Laughed and left his body to rot away there, no one could hear his last scream for help.
"Nobody will even notice your disappearance, little fucking bitch that's what you get".
Then Kat and Davis exploded into black slime and disappeared.
Everyone had tears in their eyes as they were forced to watch one of their classmates rip a somewhat friend in half.

Everyone had tears in their eyes wanting to wake up. Crying can be heard very loudly from Ronin, Sarah Kat AND Manolo?! Manolo? crying? for the death of his son who he thought was a useless, disappointment and even tortured him at one point...!?
Wow, you didn't expect that. The black goo disappeared from everyone, and they could talk again but no one did. The shit that just happened, this shits truamatizing.

Everything started fading into a light black then Grey and lighter grey then white.

Sarah made one last effort "TELL THE KID WE LOVED MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THE WORLD TAZU" Everyone is awake in the real world. Hopefully.

Ronin sprung up from his sleep bag bed to find Davis alive and still peacefully sleeping

"Oh thank fuck"

"Sarah loved you more than anything in the entire fucking world kid, at one point in your life so did Manolo" Ronin kissed his forehead and was about to lay back down to try to sleep again after that, but his phone blew up like crazy.

Every student in that dream texted him and emailed him wondering if Davis was okay, Ronin responded to all of them with 'Hes fine, he always was. It was just a stupid little nightmare. Hes still peacefully sleeping just like how I left him" and sent that to everyone, hopefully they calm down now. Ronin felt a tear escape his eye and drop from his face onto his phone screen.

"I've had other nightmares about losing you kid, but that one was by far the worst, I hope I never lose you Davis" Ronin kisses his forehead againthen finally gets to go back to sleep he's gonna fucking need it for the upcoming cram classes and of course dealing with Leander's bullshit since that loveable asshole loves to piss off Davis.