Dinner

"This is bad," I say while I pace the living room in my dad's house.

While the men all work on the house and constantly walking at the house, I stayed inside with Remi and Sierra. Anthony took Aria outside because she was only scared of the banging when she couldn't see what was going on.

"It's not that bad," Sierra says with a quick glance at Remi, who agrees with her.

"You're telling them and that's what matters."

"Then I have dinner with his mom," I face palm.

"You're getting bigger," Sierra turns her head to the side. I follow her eyes to my stomach.

"Through my shirt?" I have on a classic t-shirt, it wasn't too big or small.

"Yeah, you're starting to show," Remi nods.

"No more bloating," I mumble. I guess this is the real deal, I'm getting a bump.

The plan is to wait till they come in for a break and then I'll break the news. Other than that I'm winging it.

I sigh irritably. "I have to pee."

I go through the kitchen and then to the back hallway and close the door. My urine sounds like a waterfall nowadays, and it takes me a while. It's actually embarrassing in public restrooms.

I hear the back door slide open and my dad's goofy laugh.

Alright, it's go time.

I wash my hands so I can hurry and catch them. They all stand in the living room, each drinking a bottle of water. Aria smiles when she sees me, and I take her from her dad.

I wait until they are done talking with Sierra about whatever to bring up my topic.

"I have so to tell you guys," I sit between Remi and Sierra. Sierra smiles and Remi turns her knees to me.

"Okay..." my dad looks at my brothers, "this sounds serious."

"And if Sonny's being serious, then Hell must've froze over," Cole muttered, earning a pillow getting chucked at him by Anthony.

"What is it, Sonny?" My dad ignores my brother and looks at me with the most utter concern.

I just stare at him like his pale eyes are putting me in a trance. Deep down, I hope I won't be a disappointment to him.

Sierra bumps my knee and I finally snap out of it. "Uh..." my eyes flutter, and I shake my head to get my words out, "I know this really isn't the right way to do this. It was really irresponsible of me, but I guess this is what it took for me to stop acting off impulse. And the choice I've made was well thought about, regardless to the...other party. My career is where I want it to be and I can support this decision."

He nods his head, I look at my brothers and they seem to realize how heavy the topic is.

"I am...expecting," I cringe at my words.

They all look at each other. "Expecting what? You lost me, Sonny," Cole frowns with a side eye.

"A...little person," I sound so dumb that I frown and facepalm.

"It's not a bad word, Sonny," Sierra whispered softly.

"Wait, she knows?" Anthony furrowed his brows as he pointed at her.

I rolled my eyes. "Yes, but only because she figured it out a while ago."

"Since the dinner at her place," she takes the opportunity to be childish and stick out her tongue, Anthony does it back.