That was Flirty

I couldn't stop admiring the white, ombré chiffon dress that darkened into a beautiful gold the closer it got to the floor. The subtle glitter added on to the matte material dances in the light. It was absolutely gorgeous. I felt like it was something a goddess would wear.

The dress became the perfect floor length when I put on the nude three inch heals that were also left on my door step.

The sweetheart neckline was flattering towards my cleavage, my shoulders were bare with lantern sleeves that made me feel like a princess. The dress was just so light and perfect in every way.

I wrapped my hair up in a French twist updo with stray pieces framing my face. I stuck some pearl pins in my hair to fancy it up a little.

My gold and pearl necklace sat around my neck with dangling earrings to match. I stacked my dainty, gold rings on my first fingers, I couldn't stop looking at them with my fresh set of French tips.

Warren's gifts were all wrapped up and set up on the counter. I was really excited to show them to him. I felt like I had to get more than one gift, because nothing could top this gorgeous dress.

Now the only thing left to do was wait for Warren to get here.

Josie and Sierra had been a big help in all of this. They'd call and ask what visions I had and promised me my dream gender reveal. It was fixed to where all I had to do was just show up. This was going to be a big surprise to both me and Warren.

Warren was knocking at the door and I couldn't admire my dress in the mirror anymore.

I opened the door and my jaw could have fell to the floor. Warren wore a suit almost everyday, but he still managed to look so devilishly good like never before.

First, I noticed his hair. It didn't cover his forehead and eyebrows like usual, it was nicely pushed back, showing his fresh haircut.

His shirt was black, giving his gold tie a dark backdrop. However, his vest was white with gold buttons, and so was his coat and pants. The black cuffs from his shirt stick out underneath his coat.

A black handkerchief is in his jacket pocket, a gold chain attached aswell.

"Hi-" I blush when I realize I'd been staring.

"Hi," he smirks, "you look...beautiful."

"This old thing?" I say awkwardly, "this is just something I found in my closet. Come in, I'm bearing gifts."

"You were serious?" He raises his brows. I pick up my dress to walk over to the gift bags and wrapped box.

"I don't think I'll ever be able to really show you how much I appreciate this," I motion to the dress, "so I got you three gifts."

"This wasn't-" he starts.

"No, seriously. And I've put thought into these. It's hard to buy for a person who has almost everything. This one first," I giggle.

He takes it and pulls out the extra paper, brows furrowed as he digs in. "You definitely don't have one of these," I nod, snickering when he pulls out a mug covered with Shakespearean insults.

"No, I definitely don't," he chuckles. A small smile appears. His smile is so pretty, I'd never get tired of seeing it. "Thou elvish-mark'd, abortive, rooting hog? Are you into theatre, how'd you think of this?"

"Yes," I mumble, clearing my throat. "The gifts get better," I take the mug and sit it on the side, "I just thought that was cool."

"So, you have a bar and stuff," I slide the big box closer, he began to peel the wrapping paper, "so you have drinks and alcohol...and whenever you have meetings in your office, or if you want to put it in the penthouse..." I mumble.