Arthur

"I'm definitely getting the mug."

"Dawson, why would you buy someone that?" Remi questioned. "I could see a corny '#1 Dad' mug, but this is bad. Even for you."

My devilish smile makes her eyes soften with worry. The mouse circles over the button that will authorize my payment. "I mean...he gets my humor by now. And it's a pretty cool mug."

"I really just don't know what to say about you. This will top all of them if we listed the best worst-gifts you've given. But this is for your baby's father, maybe you should think this-"

"I pressed buy," I chirped. Remi groaned loudly.

"I'm buying gifts for a guy who has everything," I defend, "so you have to look at stuff you definitely know that person wouldn't buy on their own. Warren will never buy stuff this cool or funny."

I close my laptop and put it aside, then stand from my couch. "That's only one of the three gifts I plan to get him. The others will be pretty decent."

"I hope so," she mumbles, "wait is that a new jacket?"

I look at the oversized jacket I have on with a tank top and black jeans. "It's- it's actually for Warren..."

She pulls the phone back, showing me a suggestive smirk. "You're wearing his clothes now, hm?"

"Calm down, we were painting yesterday and it got cold. I forgot to give it back."

"Don't tell me to calm down when you are the one blushing," she chuckles evilly.

My face is indeed heating up but I play it cool. "Later, Remi. I got to go."

"Mhm, and let me know how fast you return that jacket while you're with him."

I hang up the phone so she won't see the look on my face. It's killing me as to why Warren can get me so flustered lately. I'm usually the one to bother and tease him, how can I do that when I bite my tongue every time he has a rebuttal?

Either way, Warren's jacket really is comfortable. And I don't know, it's kind of a look. I can see a lot of outfits going with this.

I have on a sports bra and a pair of women's boxers on under my clothes to get measured. I know nothing about the dress, not even the style or the color.

The only thing I wish for is that it is flattering to my new figure.

~

The club isn't empty.

It's the same guy with the the scar and a few other familiar men sitting at a table.

If I could have it my way, I would sneak to the elevator that goes to the penthouse, like Warren said in the text. The heavy door closes behind me though, making all of the men jump up and clutch their hips.

I knew what that meant, I stand there like a deer in headlights, until they drop their hands.

"Oh. It's you," the man with the scar stands up. He it tall and slim. His natural hair is in locs that stop at his jaw. He is way more casually dressed then Warren ever is, they all are. He just wears a black drawstring hoodie and jeans with Jordan sneakers. "I guess you and Warren did have a lot of talking to do," his eyes drop to my stomach.

"...yeah," I clutch my phone and car keys awkwardly.

"Don't be shy, we're family now," he waved me over with a lopsided grin.

I force my feet to put one in front of the other, then I just stand over the table they are all sitting at.

"I'm Levi," he points at his chest, "this here is Parker, Nate, and Yugi."