CAHPTER 25

Chapter 25

I wound my hands around his waist, bringing him down to have his sexy body against mine, putting a sexy smirk on my face. And blew a breath in to the crook of his skin, "Only with you."

His eyes brightened and the bulged in his trousers seemed to grow even bigger that I could feel it in between my thighs.

IT WAS SO TURNING ME ON!

Gently, he tilted his head to the side and leaned down to place his lips against my lips. Slowly moving them, biting on my lips in a sexily teasing manner. I groaned as I felt that the process I was going through was so agonizing and pleasurable at the same time.

He continued to explore my mouth sucking and pushing his tongue in mine.

Unknowingly, my legs clung themselves against his waist, feeling the growing bulged in his trousers against my sensitive area.

Sparks of pleasure erupted through my system as Clyde continued to rubbed himself against me. I just couldn't help the moan from escaping my lips.

He sent sweet kisses trailing around the crook of my neck and back up to my jaw-line.

"Cl-clyde..." I moaned his name and flushed with embarrassment, glad that the room was absolutely dark.

"Oh my god, Addie I'm so so sorry. I kinda got carried away..." He sat up from me, panting harder than usual and I felt kind of disappointed that his warmness left me.

I slowly sat up when I felt close to normal again as Clyde scooted over, wrapping his arms around my waist.

He turned me so that I was facing him to see that although it was in the dark, I could still make out a hesitant look on his face.

"Addie, I-"

"I love you." I interrupted him, crashing my lips to his. He seemed startled by my sudden initiative, but kissed me back as passionately.

"I love you so much more than you can ever dream of Addie. Don't forget that."

"I won't." I murmured against his lips as he dominated and devoured mine in his.

After a minute or so of making out, the question just blurted out, "Why's the room dark?"

I could make out another one of his grins that's has, 'I-got-a-surprise-waiting-for-you' look written all over his face.

He leaned over to the bedside table, grabbing a sleek looking touch screen control where the red lighted words illuminated in the dark. It looked like an IPOD. On the remote, there was a bar with two arrows at each side of the bar.

Clyde handed it to me as I took it curiously wondering what it was for. I tapped on the arrows as it switched from, "Air-con" to "Fan" to "Heater" to "Bathroom" to "bed light" to "Toilet" to "Windows to "Music" etc...

"Try the curtains."

I tapped on the arrows, till I spotted the "Curtains" option and clicked on it.

For a few seconds, nothing happened. But just as suddenly, the curtains at the foot of my bed slid open automatically, slowly, inch by inch revealing the heart-stopping amazing sight in front of me!

I was awe-struck and just sat there starring like some gobsmacked idiot.

"Oh my god..." I breathed out, my heart beating so hard against my chest that I could actually hear it pounding behind my hears. Embarrassing...

Clyde grinned looking proud of himself as he pulled me into his arms, his hands around my tummy while I leaned my head against his rock hard chest.