CHAPTER 3

Chapter 3.

(ADDIE'S POV)

After we had finish packing, i was completely exhausted!

Sitting in-front of my bed were three gigantic luggage packed to the brim!

Hell's gonna break lose tomorrow after landing!

I mean, how the hell are we gonna move them all back to our apartment?! Whatever, beats me!

I went over and picked out the set of clothes i was going to wear tomorrow before taking my comfortable The Beatles shirt and FBT shorts to the shower.

Stepping out from the shower, just then Dad carried Alessandra into the room.

Wow, what a pig. She did not even stir!

I scooted over and pulled over the covers for Dad to lay her down before covering her with it.

Dad then turned to me and said, "Hun, sleep soon alright? You have a long day tomorrow." He leaned down and pecked my forehead. "Night Dad. Love you."

Dad turned back with a smile, 

"Love you more."

I kept telling myself, tomorrow is going to be a perfect day.

Tomorrow is going to be a perfect day...

And slowly, I drifted into unconsciousness.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

My alarm started ringing.

I rolled around to see the red bleary numbers on my digital clock.

Crap. My mind couldn't register the time. Who's the idiot who set the alarm? That person is so gonna get it.

Then i felt someone plop into the bed beside me jumping up and down screaming,

"WAKE UPP ADDIE MIRANDA JACKSON !!!!!! WAKEY WAKEY!!! ITS TOO LATE TO BE SLEEPING IN! " I officially hated Ashton and Al!

SAYS THE 2 PEOPLE WHO RETURNED HOME TOTALLY DEAD DRUNK LAST NIGHT!

"Urggggg" I moaned. "Shut up!"

I propped myself up by my elbow and looked over at the clock and this time, I registered the time clearly. 

I gave both of them the what-da fuck look.

ITS FRIGGIN 7 IN THE MORNING!

I SLEPT AT 2 LAST NIGHT! Might i add, PACKING BOTH MINE AND ALESSANDRA'S LUGGAGES!

"5 more minutes...." I moaned and slump back into my oh-so-comfy pillow.

"Whatever, GET UP! " They started jumping on my bed like five year olds. GROW UP!

"FINE FINE FINE! I'M UP! I'M UP!" I huffed out in a deafeated tone.

I bolted right up glaring at them in the process.

I frowned and pointed to my door, "OUT!"

"Out of the door only when you are out of bed!"

No point fighting them.

"URG!"

Feeling wobbly, i picked up my set of clothes and set off for the bathroom. Stumbling as I walk with my half-open eyes.