CHAPTER 11

CHAPTER 11.

I made it EXTRA EXTRA long for you guys, so...

ENJOY! :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Addie's POV)

"Okay spill." Came from a very confused and annoyed looking Leo.

"Erm.. Spill what?" Al, really? Smooth, real smooth, NOT!

"You and I both know to spill what . What is it about modelling for last season, the big show or that guy calling Addie, Miranda?" Louis  asked with curiosity clouding his features.

"Well... Whatever we are about to tell you must be sworn to secrecy. Only all eight of us here knows about this." They nodded their heads and whispered, "Sworn to secrecy."

Al was about to start when Dan interrupted.

"Eight? There's only seven of us."

"Including Jackie?"

"Right." 

"Alessandra and I are sought of models...for Victoria Secret." I blurted out the last part with my fingers crossed behind my back hoping that they would not have caught on the last part. But, obviously, luck was not on my side. *Sigh*

'YOU GUYS ARE WHAT?!' Came from a perturbed looking Leo. I jumped on the spot, where I was standing. My heart pumping a gazillion times faster from the shock. Geez, this boy sure is loud.

"YOU'RE THE MIRANDA JACKSON?" Dan asked incredulously.

"The only one." I replied, smiling sweetly at him while Dan looked like he had just been told he had won the million bucks lottery price.

"WHAT THE -" Clyde had this strange strangling expression crossing him. What's up with him and having these weird expressions?

"NO COARSE LANGUAGE! KIDS PRESENT!" Al snapped and Louis shut up.

"Just listen kay guys? DON'T Interrupt! " I snapped.

They nodded and each took a seat before we started on our 'story-telling.'

We took a good thirty minutes explaining how we were models, and we re in fact sisters. I left out my story that I was adopted since it was not of great significance for them to come up and bombard me with a whole new level of question.

I kept it simple. I just told them that i went by the name of Miranda Jackson, my middle name when I was up on stage being one of the 'Angels' that walked the runway. 

Dan scoffed and I gave him the 'look' while he cowered towards Al. "You're not 'one' of the angels that walks on THE Victoria Secret's runway. But you're THE angel that have all the heads turning to look at you." He rolled his eyes as I flushed crimson red.

"Haven't you seen the gossip tabloids? You are everywhere! And In some MAGS like ELLE, you practically owned like four pages which says a hell lot."

"Whatever. You sh- WAIT! You read gossip magazines and ELLE?! That says a lot about you as well!" I was grinning from ear to ear, trying my hardest to contain the exploding laughter that threatened to burst out from within me.

"I-I n-no, I.."

"We get it Danny boy." I taunted.

"Not fair!" He sat there sulking with a pout on his face that showed his dimples. I sneak a glance towards Al to see that she was just starring towards Dan with a smile plastered across her face. But being her best friend, I could tell from years of experience that she was probably dying inside. I could even hear her screaming, "OHMYGOSH! HE'S SO CUTE WHEN HE POUTS!"