CHAPTER 10

Al also whipped out her phone and as evil as the two of us were, we started filming, following closely behind Victoria.

THIS. IS. JUST. SO. EMBRASSING. 

We got curious stares from everyone beside us but we just ignored them. Those who were behind us saw and quickly caught on what we were doing. They either laughed or snickered with their friends.

"What are you two trying to do?"

I sighed inwardly, turning to face an extremely blur Clyde.

We decided to let them in the joke in on the joke and surprisingly, he was all for it! I could tell that Al had Dan already wrap around her finger. Cute!

Leo was starring at my phone and he shouted across,

"Victoria!" She turned around and with her sickly sweet voice she asked,

"Yes baby? " I could not hold it in any longer.

All of us burst out laughing and we quickly kept our phone before the Bitch would pounce on us.

We smiled sweetly at her before Dan interrupted, "Gabriel you might want to consider changing outta your pants before leaving campus!"

"What the hell man? "

"Hell''s on your lap!"

"What?"

"I think i'm just having visions that Victoria imprinted something on you maybe you wanna get it checked -" I blabbered, while standing there smirking.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! " Now she realizes!

I was beyond the stage of laughing. I looked more like i was crying. Too embarrassed in the current situation, she ran - i think to the bathroom? Hah!

Dear slut, If you didn't know, Karma's a bitch!

Love, Addie . 

I can smell the sweet sweet revenge.

Gabby starred at her butt in horror and back down to his white pants. Let's just say it was not a very nice sight that I got on my phone. Hehe.

"Let's go guys!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I decided for quite a while on what to prepare for four grown guys, two ladies on a strict diet and a child. And i decided to cook SPAGHETTI - BOLOGNESE!

In the mean time, I took a watering can and filled it half with water, walking over to Paige. 'She' looked so adorable to be honest. I gently water-ed her and sent Al and Belle to go down to buy Jackie's dinner. I did not trust the guys to behave in front of a little girl. 

The rest of the guys were in the play room where the XBOX, Playstation, Boardgames, Mini Theatre, you get it...

I was so glad Nancy had stocked up the entire place with food.

Just as i finished boiling the Spaghetti, the wind blew past sending the door slamming shut which startled me while i was draining the water.

One thing led to another and i poured quite a large amount of boiling water on to my left arm. I winced in pain.

"Shit!" I cissed as the pain shot up my arms that had be flinching back.

The place where I scalded myself on was swelling and my eyes watered in pain.

I quickly washed the scalded area under the tap, my hands balled up to fists.

I could not just walk away while I'm cooking and I did not want to bother any of the guys with cooking.