CHAPTER 4

Chapter 4.

(ADDIE'S POV)

Upon reaching the school entrance, Al whispered, "Let's go check out the hotties! " At that i had to laugh!

Typical Alessandra .

Yeah right, I'm sure all eyes will be on her when we walked into school.

And only the other way round, the hotties will be checking her out!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sure as hell, the moment we set foot into the grounds of Massachusetts, we got all kinds of looks from everywhere but what i felt most uncomfortable about was that everyone has stopped talking and were just starring.

Talk about awkward...

Mum had both our classes arranges together. YAY! (SCORE!)

We ignored the stares and headed towards the office to collect our timetable.

From my side vision, I noticed a guy starring at me with his mouth gaped wide opened and standing there, I noted in amusement - was i think his girlfriend? - she threw daggers my way and tried tugging on to the sleeve of her boyfriend to try to unsuccessfully turn him around.

I sighed inwardly as I continued walking forward by Al's side. We were both chewing mint flavoured gum. It felt good. At least I had something to do rather then entertain the stares that were starting to irritate me.

There was a group that gave us the extreme menacing glare. I gave them a once look over and rolled my eyes. Tight translucent blouses, brightly coloured bras, mini-skirts, killer heels, caked with an exaggerated amount of make up, multiple piercings, snobbish looks, really? One word, sluts!

"Hey! Can I have your number?" I flashed him a smile and he looked to be almost choking on something as he clutched his chest. Weird!

"Looking hot there!" Came from a group of jocks. Not surprised.

"Go on a date with me will ya?"

Were these guys really freshman or were they preschools fresh men. I would bet my very last dime on the lateral.

Can't they even give us a break? Its only our first freaking day in school!

"God, I can't believe they call this a University!" Al groaned in an annoyed tone.

"Me neither." I sighed, shaking my head.

Someone wolf-whistled from Al's left and both of us broke into identical smirks.

As soon as it happened,  the campus ground was buzzing again.

Might I add, MUCH LOUDER THAN BEFORE!

I turned my head towards the car-park to see different cliques scattered around on the campus grounds.

Nerds, dorks, sluts, the rich, the players...etc.

NOTE TO SELF : NEVER EVER GO TO THE PLAYER SIDE, NEVER!

But something caught my eyes and had my voice stuck in my throat. 

I stopped in my tracks making Al turn around to give me the curious glance.

I made eye contact with her, before giving my undivided attention to the gorgeous I was starring at in front of me!

HE WAS ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! Al followed my gaze and for once, Alessandra Jackson, is speechless! News flash, I JUST BROKE THE WORLD RECORD OF MAKING ALESSANDRA SPEECHLESS!