CHAPTER 7

Chapter 7.

(Addie's POV)

I went up the steps by two at a time and entered my bedroom .

I glance around and smiled, my heart going flips of joy.

 What can i say?

I LOVE MY NEW BEDROOM!

Jackie followed throttling behind me and lying on my carpet-ed floor using her ears to cover her eyes. Cuteness Over-load!

I bend down and gently picked her up kissing her on the head and putting her on my bed.

I quickly changed out of my earlier outfit and replaced it with a short pink flowery dress that stopped at mid-thigh.

I pulled on a white cardigan, took a ribbon band and hastily pulled my hair up into a ponytail. I also took out my contacts. It was irritating my eyes,

BIG TIME!

I took my wallet and phone with me before turning to Jackie,

"I'm gonna go out for awhile. Don't disturb Al, She's tired. Love ya."

She seemed to understand me and lifted her ears off her eyes and nodded.

I smiled and patted her before leaving.

************************************************************

On the way, I was walking slowly to the shopping centre that was only 5 minute walk away from our apartment, talk about convenience!

I walked towards the sign that says super-mart. As soon as i turned into it, i saw a little girl with 2 little ponytails with cute bangs, wearing a white lacy dress.

She was wailing at the top of her voice but there was no one around. I immediately went up to her and squatted down to her level . I slowly took her tiny hands in mine, making sure not to scare her.

"Shhh, don't cry. What are you doing here sweetie? " She looked at me with a tear stained face and started to wail again.

I think she's lost? She looked too cute but i'm not gonna say that to further aggravate her.

Instead, I carried her and hugged her close to me petting her back gently swaying from side to side.

Whispering, "It will be okay and that everything is going to be fine."

After she has calmed down, i gently ask her, "What's wrong cupcake?"

She stuttered in a cute way ,

"Cy.. Cylde br..brought m.. me here the..then he .. he ..va..va..nished.."

She was hiccuping back her tears and i found her choice of words quite cute. Hmmm, Vanished? I thought that only happened in Harry Potter where they apparate. Haha.. Okay, getting off topic...

She continued, "I..I th..think Cy..Cylde do..doesn't..wa..want me an.. anymore." It broke my heart to hear that from here.

To this crappy guy putting her through all this, say Hi to my fists later on!

I soothe her, "I'm sure he's looking all over for you right now sweetheart. Your finding Clyde right? No Problem! I'll help you with my ninja skills! let's eat something first. What do you want? "

Immediately, she forgot about Clyde and started cheering through her tears,

"CHOCOLATE AND MARSHMALLOW!" She squealed while clapping her hands.

I gave her a serious look while nodding my head, "CHOCOLATE AND MARSHMALLOW IT SHALL BE!"

She giggled and rest her head on my shoulder sighing.