CHAPTER 6

Chapter 6.

(ADDIE'S POV)

After our duet, we were both doing an internal happy dance. I was glad that the audience thoroughly enjoyed it .

But during the song, I couldn't help but notice a certain sapphire blue eyes guy scrutinizing me in a very penetrating stare. It made the hair on my neck stand just at the thought of it.

Unfortunately, Victoria or whatever-her-name is totally destroyed mine and Leon's song!

Her singing was A-W-L-F-U-L !

Not trying to be evil here, but me and Al had an extremely hard time keeping a straight face for the rest of the period.

I quick-walked to my locker, dumping my bag in there, just taking my Calculus book, a pen, phone and a ten dollar bill. But before I slammed the door shut, I noticed a small folded piece of paper with a messy scrawl over it. Curious, I took and unfolded it.

'I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID ADDIE, WATCH OUT FOR ME.'

I dismissed it as a prank letter. Who could be so childish as to resort to this and how could anyone know me? Its only my first day here! In Boston!

"What that?" Al head came bobbling over my shoulder. "Love letter?" She asked schemingly while smirking her perfect smirk. I quickly crush the paper and threw it in to the nearest bin which was conveniently stationed behind Al.

"Nothing. Some paper I found in my locker. Left there my the previous owner probably." I shrugged innocently as Al nodded in agreement.

Just then, the bell rang for next period, we immediately made our way over to our next period,  

CALCULUS.

Save me already!

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Mr Brown introduced himself as our new teacher.

Everyone in my class were starring at Al and me. There were only one or two from our previous vocal class.

They were all murmuring things like,

"Heard they sang a duet and it was AWESOME!"

"Should i ask the blonde out?"

At this Al scowled at the direction where it came from.

The guy winked at her but Al just flicked him the finger and look away. Many people around the class "Oooooo..."

I smirked.

Hey people, that's Alessandra you're looking at .

Secret, she hates people with loads of BULL. *Winked*

After a boring period of Calculus is over, 5 guys asking me out for dates, 7 guys asking Al, 3 giggling fit later, we rushed out of the class to where the front gate was.

To say we were shock was an understatement.

A shiny Black Limousine was park right in front of our campus with everyone trying to squint through the darken windows.

I spotted the car snogger and his clique of friends chatting and punching each other. Guys...

Al just grabbed my hand and nodded towards Victoria and her slutty clique and the evil glint came into her eyes.