Chapter.13

' If you are Treasure,I'm the winner ,
If you are sanity, I'm the
insaner,
& If you're a sin ,I'm the sinner'

                                       - Author Moon🌙

Author's POV

Justin sighed before thinking twice he opened his eyes determined and ranged the bell which disturbed the people inside the house ..

She groaned in rage as her body fell upon Ara ,which surely made Ara open her eyes gasping worried she looked at her bestfriend who is asleep cuddling her ,she sighed in relief but again the bell rang "who is at this time ?" She whispered making sure Y/n is sleeping comfortably she moved towards the door & opened it .

His breath hitched watching her again ,his mind stopped working as his heartbeat raise "what do you want at this time ?" She asked annoyed definitely still in half sleep "um sorry for disturbing but I just wanted to look around the house " he said definitely he lied "what ? Why ?" She asked now fully awake "I just want to see if I find something " he said scratching his hairs cutely "look this is not my house I'm just a guest you will have to ask owner " she said as he smiled a little understanding "then can we atleast talk ? " he asked as she gulped she knows this is wrong but for the sake of the old memories she will do it .

Both sat on the terrace looking at stars "which one do you this is my brother ? " justin asked looking up in the sky at stars "what ?" Ara asked confused "they say when people die they become star " he said as Ara rolled her eyes at his stupidity "and you believed in that ever heard of science?" She asked as she laughed at his silly question making him feel many things which are wrong.

Y/n's POV

I opened my eyes looking around wait where is Ara I remember us sleeping together maybe she is gone to her room I should also go and sleep before that let me call jimin.

I smiled opening the notebook video calling him after 3 rings he finally picked up

J.m : hello my beautiful wifey I miss you and my little cute baby

I smiled watching his face feeling butterflies all over me again like we first met

"I miss you jimin , you need to stop going all around now your baby will be mad at you !" I said pouting as he touched the skin as if he is touching me ,he always does this ...

J.m : am sorry baby I'll try my best to stop going around but you know after me I only trust taehyung & you know how's the situation between Ara and him .

He said as I nodded understanding

J.m : but I promise baby this is the last meeting I'll go out of country okay ?

I smiled "okay jimin I trust you ,I love you " I said as he smiled giving me flying kiss.

I kept the call as soon as I closed the notebook the lights went off my eyes widened in fear...I searched for my phone "ARA !!" I yelled shit she is scared of dark...so I'm.

Author's POV

He angrily glared at her as she was searching for her phone but then he remembered she is pregnant, she is having another little life inside her he closed his eyes sighing calming himself down the lights went on as he vanished from there.

Ara walked inside the house after she bided bye to justin as she walked inside the door closed automatically loudly "Y/n ?" She yelled as Y/n came out worried "I thought you got scared " she asked as Ara looked at her confused "am sorry I was gone out for a while ,did I scared you?" She asked as Y/n looked at her confused but decided to ignore it "next time tell me before you go Ara " she said as both girls nodded Y/n went to her room as Ara went to her room..

His eyes burned with anger as he followed her inside her room 'who the hell was that at this time !!' He yelled but she couldn't hear it as she slept on the bed he immediately laid beside her going right near her ear he closed his eyes whispering "daddy's gonna punish you babygirl" ....her eyes widened in fear as she heard it......is she hallucinating again ? She closed her eyes forcing herself to sleep thinking about taehyung as he smirked..

"This is just start baby just see how I'll make you regret leaving me and how I'll punish the person who killed me ".

              ......To be continued......

Sorry guys for not posting but there some problems going on and it was my semesters so that's why I didn't updated but as I promised will post since June so here it is..I'll try to post regularly,happy 9th anniversary guys 💜💜

*If you don't vote & comment the great king TAEHUBALI will beat you with his beltastm, beware of the great king TAEHUBALI*