Episode 1|Wrecked|

It's been a year since the incident that changed everyone's life. The French agent is sitting in his balcony thinking about her. His hands are playing with a pen.
"Vincent food is ready" a woman said but he didn't respond he was lost in his memories.
"Are u here?" She tried once again and she blip in front of his eyes.
"What is it Sabine?" He blinks and leaves the pen down.
"Vincent I miss her as well" she adds and he instantly gets up
"You dont have the right to talk for her. She was my lover. I tried to help her. YOU DIDN'T " He points her with his finger.

The woman says nothing and leaves the room. The silence is killing his mind. Until his phone rang. It was his chief. "What does he want now?" He questions and opens his phone.
"The new learners are here. You got one too, to train. Her name is Mia Amandez. She is from Spain. A radiant we will need. Try to be kind with her." The man is getting up and ready to be a teacher. It's so painful for him, but still he does it.

Chamber's Pov

I'm getting in the room full of new blood. They are standing in line in front of Brimstone.
"Good morning people. I've already told you that you are going to train you for the next few weeks. Some of you are radiants some are not" he stops and gives me a glance
"Your coaches are going to be kind with you."
He next started separating them
"Mia with Vincent"
A black with some white highlights haired woman is coming close to me
"Nice to meet you Vincent" she gives me her hand for a handshake
"Call me sir" I leave the room while her smile fades away.
"Vince- I mean sir" I hear her from the background
"What now?" I sigh
"We have to train, did you forget?" She asks with a silly smile
"Follow me"
We headed to training room where I sat in a chair and pointed her a punching bag
"Go for it" I mouthed and her face painted an annoyed expression. She wore her gloves and begun training. I wonder what her radiant powers are.

After the work out I went to Iris old room. I didn't want to change anything in here. The necklace that she first wore was still in her desk. I laid to her bed and grabbed a t-shirt that was there. I holded it hard and moved it close to my nose. It smells like her. It smells like the first time we kissed. It smells like the day I asked her to marry me. It smells like memories. Nostalgia is a weird feeling, it makes you happy and sad at the same time.