Episode 5|Get ready|

Mia's Pov

My body is standing in front of the punching bag. The last days Chamber is not talking to me. He is in fact acting weird. I turn around and face him. His figure is sat on a chair reading a newspaper.

"You are supposed to be my mentor" I tried to make him pay attention, but he kept doing what he was doing. I went closer to him and grabbed the black and white paper he was reading.

"That was not very kind" he stood up "did I tell you to stop training?" He asked and grabbed the newspaper back from my hands.

"You are not teaching me" I said angry

"I am going to teach you when you respect the rules" he came closer
"What happened now? Is your tongue tied?"  He threw the piece of paper down and grabbed my neck
"I can loosen it for you" he whispered and I felt his breath brushing my neck.

My mind felt like I was drunk. I couldn't control this. I was about to kiss him
"See?" He stopped coming closer
"You are not following my rules" he added and was about to leave me there, until I grabbed him and kissed him.

"I have my rules too" I stopped and gave him a small smile

"Care to tell them?" He asked gently

"Let's forget about rule number one"

He instantly smiled and grabbed my waist pulling me closer. He is giving me butterflies.
"I'm supposed to be your mentor" his breath was going deeper while he was taking off his t-shirt. His lips started travelling my neck.
"I wont hold back" he whispered, giving pressure on his kisses.

Everything was amazing until a white haired agent walked in. He acted like he saw nothing.
"Vincent I need to talk to you" he said holding the door open
"Give me a moment Sasha " answered and grabbed his t-shirt from the floor.

Chamber's Pov

"What's the deal with you?" He whispered angry trying not to be heard. "She is supposed to get ready for a mission" he added. I took off my glasses and swiped my forehead.

"You are right" I wore my glasses again and fixed my hair

"Tomorrow night be ready" he said and left

I entered the small gym room again. She was sat on a bench tying her hair in a ponytail. Her figure was avoiding me. I gently grab her arm.

"We have a mission tomorrow" her face completely changed and painted a confused expression

"Where, with who?"

"I dont know ma'am. We have to go to the meeting room" said and nodded her to follow me