Episode 15|Worst behaviour|

Iris's Pov

My phone's ringing interrupted my beautiful sleep. I opened my eyes to see that it was a call from Brimstone, so I decided to wake up Sasha, that he was sleeping next to me.
I hit him with my hand "Wake up" I murmured. He just turned me his back and kept sleeping.
I got in top of him "Sasha, Brimstone called us on a meeting"
"We can be a little late Iris" he placed his arm behind his head so as to rest it there.
"No we can't" I replied and he grabbed my waist pulling me closer.
"We can be a little late" he whispered with his Russian accent. His fingers were painting circles in my back. "Right?" He added and I nodded.
I kissed him and gave him a smile. "Let's do that later" he whispered "I will need your body for hours".

We got into the meeting room everyone was already sat. "Sorry we are late" Sova said gently and Liam(Brimstone) nodded.
Chamber was eyeing me, I know when he does it. I turned my head towards him. He had his arm behind Mia's back.
"Mia and Iris" Brimstone caught my attention. "You will go together in the Mission"
"M-Me and her?" Mia shuttered.
"I have a name and it's Iris" I went closer to her "Do you have a problem we that?" I asked serious.
"No" she answered with confidence.
"Good" I stepped away.
"The mission is tomorrow night in Tommy's Bar" our leader ended the meeting and we all stepped out.

  "She is afraid of you" Viper whispered to my ear. "That's good" she added and gave me a smile.
  "If anything goes wrong tomorrow I will blame you" Chamber said as he came to my way.
  "Oh really?"
  "Oh really" he replied ironically
  "You were supposed to teach her all those months. I guess you were busy teaching her how to sleep with you" my anger slipped down my mouth once again.
  "Take a walk" Sabine ordered an so I did.

The next night

I wore my leather jacket and applied some eyeshadow, making my look strict.
  "You look hot Iris" Yoru walked in while I was straightening my long red hair.

I said nothing and I just laughed. He placed some rings on the table.
  "You can wear them if you want" he said and I gave him a look.
  "Thanks" I smiled.
  "So you and Sasha?" He didn't get to finish the question
  "Nothing serious" I interrupted him
  "Why are you asking?" I turned towards him and crossed my arms
  "Just curious" he got nervous