Episode 11|Moving Forward|

Iris's Pov

Couple weeks passed and Vincent didn't try to communicate with me, Viper is still trying to fix me and I am just looking at a wall. It gets even more boring everyday that I cant leave my room.

"I am coming in" I hear a knock on the door, and Sasha walks in.

"Macaroni?" I ask excited as I see the food that he is holding

He nods and hands me the plate, but he doesn't leave the room. "Aren't you going out?" I ask

"Why should I?"

"What if I attack you?" I ask and he giggles

"I would fight back"

He doesn't seem scared of me, and that's sweet. I take a last bite and place the plate on the table next to me. His figure is leaned back to the metal door.

"I feel like a prisoner" I say lowly and he comes closer. He sits to the edge of the bed and grab one of my hand.

"Is there something I can do to change it?" he asks with curiosity. I start playing with his long white hair.

"What happened to your eye?" I change the subject

"What happened to yours?" He laughs looking at my lips

I touch the edge of his neck bringing him closer. Without hesitation I kiss him. He paints a smile. We are mouth to mouth. "Kiss me again" he whispers with his Russian accent, and that's what I do. I take of his t-shirt and lay him aggressively to the bed. I get in top of him and that's a when I hear a little moan.

His hands are grabbing my waist, and they are slowly moving up taking off my tank top. With his muscled arms he brings himself in top of me. His lips are giving me chills and little marks on my neck. He pushes himself into me, making me this time have a big moan. Our breaths are getting heavier, and our bodies are shaking.

Sova's Pov

I am holding her inside my arms. She is sleeping so peacefully. My fingers are playing with her hair. Everything was amazing till I hear a knock in the door. The moment got even worse when the voice outside the door had a French accent.

"Iris I know you are here" he says and Iris opens her eyes.

She looks at me "What do we do?" she whispers panicked

"You broke up" I mouth to her and he knocks the door again.