Episode 2|Rules|

"Keep exercising you are still weak" the man with the french accent yelled.
The woman let out a big breath and took off her boxing gloves
"That's all you make me do for a week. I need a real training schedule" she sighed and crossed her arms
The man stood up and pointed a room door
"You want real training huh?"
Mia gave him a ironic smile and headed to the room. It was a shooting room.
"Grab any weapon you want" he said and leaned to the wall.

Mia took a weapon and tried to aim the head of a bot. She missed. Again and again. The french agent going closer to her and resting his hands to her hips, trying to position them right. "Now shoot again" he whispered and she truly gave the bot a headshot. He instantly took his hands off her body and fixed his glasses. "Keep doing that" he ordered and leaned again back to the wall. He was looking at her, but not because he likes her, but because he cant control his thoughts.

"What's your powers" he randomly asked. Mia turned around and gave him a confused look. "I can control nature"
"Show me" he said and closed the door
The woman grabbed a flower that she always has with her. She took a moment and in some moments it became a tree.
"Not bad" he said obviously impressed. "Did I tell you to stop shooting?" He added.
She came closer to him "Can you stop acting like you hate me?" Her body leaned next to him
"I dont act" he giggled and moved closer "Rule Number one" he added and the woman looked confused. "No romantic relationships" he moved away but kept eye contact. "Rule number two. You have to respect me"

Chamber's Pov

"Did I make myself clear?" I opened the door.
"Yes Vincent"  she took a moment "I mean sir"
I got back to my room, laid on bed and closed my eyes. I haven't slept good for months. My hands are playing with the engagement ring. "In every universe" I whispered to myself.

"Vincent wake up" I heard Iris's voice and I felt a soft hand touching my face. I opened my eyes, it was really her.
"What are-" she interrupted me
"I never left" she took a breath "It was all a lie" she added.

I shook my head awake trying to remove this dream. My eyes were filled with tears. It felt so real.