Episode 17|Sometimes|

Chamber's Pov

"You want to be mine?" She giggles

"Oui" I mouthed and she is moving closer

"Then stop acting like I am your fucking toy" she points me with her finger "because I am not, I have feelings, even though I am radiant, I am still a human being" she keeps going

"So will you be able to love all over again?" She asks

My fingers are playing with the finger that used to wore the engagement ring. I watch down and realise that Iris is not part of my life anymore. "Yes mademoiselle"

She steps closer. Her black hair is tied in a ponytail. We are locking eyes.

"Kiss me" she whispers and that's what I do

Iris's Pov

"Can I come in?" I hear a Russian accent outside the door.

"Y-Yes" I say as I brush my hair.

"Sorry if I am interrupting" he gently says and sits in the edge of the bed

"Sasha-" I am about to say but he stops me

"I know- You love him" he looks down and he giggles. "What I feel for you will be forever undone"

I pat his back "I am sorry" I sadly say

"You remind me of my wife" he says and I instantly look at him "She was killed by soldiers of the mirror earth"

His eyes are getting filled with tears, and his face is not soft anymore. "I have to get it that you are not her" he whispers and I hug him.

Poor Sova he lost everything. Even though I feel bad for him I cant sacrifice my heart for him.

The next day

I wake up late today. I walk down the hallway hearing laughs and happy voices. I step inside the kitchen. Vincent is making breakfast for two. 

I sit in the kitchen table and he passes by. He stops in front of me

"Morning" he says and about to grab one of the coffees that he is holding, but Mia walks in a takes it instead.

"Oh-" I say out loud. For a moment I forgot that we broke up and he moved on.

"I can make you one" he says but I walk out of the kitchen.

That was embarrassing. I am so stupid. I sit down in the hallway and hug my knees. My eyes catch the engagement ring on my finger. I take it off. Our names are written inside.

Iris + Vincent

That kills me. I roll it again and again hoping that I am dreaming. What did I do? Why did I give up? Even though I know the answer. Which is to protect him. Sometimes I feel that it would be better to have never met him.