Episode 19|Mirror Earth|

"We found where the laptop is" Brimstone said after gathering us all in the meeting room.

Viper was resting her hands in the big table in front of her "Spit it"

"We will go on a walk in Omega Earth" he said and he drunk a bit of his coffee.

Everybody started murmur to each other making an annoying sound. "Get ready this day is today" he added and grabbed some files in front of him.

"Iris and Fade with me" Sova ordered as we were stepping out of the meeting room.

We got inside the elevator heading to 5th floor. "Choose your guns we are going first" he said and gave us a side look.

"Who is coming after?" Fade asked

"Reyna, Neon and killjoy" he took a deep breath

"And Chamber last" he finished his sentence.

The elevator door opened and we stepped into the armor room. This place is a playhouse. Every gun we ever imagined is in here. I saw my suit that the last time I wore it was almost 2 years ago. My fingers were playing with the leather of the suit.

"It was about time" I whispered and Fade stood next to me.

"Welcome back Vein" she gave me a smile

I wore my suit and grabbed the guns I needed. A phantom and a ghost. We had to be quiet.

"I guess we are ready" Sasha said as he took a last look in the room

We went to the rooftop there were 2 helicopters waiting for us. We got inside the smaller one and Viper was the pilot. "Let's go" we heard her from the headphones and we finally started going.

Sova was sitting next to me and Fade was taking a nap. She was training all day. I turned my head towards Sova, he was already looking at me.

"Are you ok?" He asked with his thumbs up

I nodded at him and I grabbed his hand. To be honest I was feeling anxious. Not because of the helicopter but I was afraid of what we are going to meet in the mirror earth.

"The second helicopter is coming too" we heard Viper say.

We arrived in our destination and we finally touched the ground. Sova opened a big metal door, and we finally show the teleporter.

"Shit! It needs more power" Viper said talking to the earpiece

"We have to wait for Neon" Sasha said to let us know

I sat to the ground hugging my knees. I was bored and I was playing with my powers, creating small sparkles.

"They are here" Viper stopped my daydreaming as the helicopter was coming even closer.

They all got off and Chamber gave me a guilty look. Like he was feeling sorry for me. Neon got in front of the teleporter and pointed with 2 fingers. Then she powered it with electricity.

"I cant" she struggled and fell down.

I instantly ran by her side and helped her get up. "We will do it together" I said a I was touching her shoulder. My finger mimicked her movements and I truly had electricity inside me.

"Hoy! Iris what was that?" She asked surprised as we powered the teleport. She hugged me tightly.

"We don't have time to spend" Chamber said and the first team (Iris,Sova,Fade) walked in.

Our steps were small and quiet. I checked the left side and Fade right. Sova went in the middle of the room. I opened a door of an office. "Empty" I heard Sova's russian accent.

"Same here" Fade said but I kept looking.

Everything in here is dark. My steps are not breaking the silence. "One last room to check" I mouthed. I opened the door. Nothing.

"Everything is clear" I said and Team B walked through the TP. They were holding their Vandals. I traded guns with Neon, and kept checking the area. "Where is it?" Killjoy asked and I pointed her the room in the left.

The whole room was filled with tech that only people like her understand. We were all holding angles as we were talking to each other.

Suddenly I fall down to one knee. I touch it with my hand and I aim to the area the bullet came from. "Iris you are bleeding" Chamber yelled.

"Reposition!" I said standing still and kept holding the same area. I was ready to trade myself for the team until Vincent pulled me in. He holded my head down. "I will not lose you today" he said with his french accent.

The enemies started shooting. "Sasha" I looked at him and pointed killjoy so as to take care of her.

Me and Reyna saw its other and nodded right before we started pushing them. "We got them" I heard Neon say and she pushed with us.

I was reloading my gun when someone tried to shoot me. Sasha grabbed him by his neck and cut his throat. "Be careful" he smirked and helped me get up.

"That's pure chaos, Raze would love it!" Neon yells as she is reloading her gun after killing 2.

For one moment everyone stopped shooting. "Give up and we wont hurt you" we hear one of the soldiers saying.

"Oh, really?" I answer

"Then we won't give up" Reyna adds and started shooting again.

The blood on my lips makes me want to take more lifes. I reposition behind a container and silently grab someone from behind. I am holding them tight enough to make them lose their breath. "Reyna I got a soul for you here!" I shout

"I have plenty here too" she answers as she kills one more.

Suddenly I turn around just to see Vincent falling to the ground.