Episode 18|Deja vu|

Iris's Pov

My mind is not letting me sleep. It's working all the night, so I decide to take a walk outside. I grab my coat and the car key. I am heading to the Astronomy tower I use to go the past weeks.

I finally get inside. My hands are holding the romance book I am reading and I am going to the 2nd floor of the building. The night is quiet and the silence is transforming this place into something magical.

I lay my body in the ground and I am holding the book. I take a deep sigh and then I open it.

Chamber's Pov

"Let's go on a date" Mia broke the silence.

I turn around to face her "What's on your mind?"

"Just grab a jacket it's cold outside" she gets up and hands me a jacket

I give her a smile and we head outside. We get into the car and I give her a smile.

We finally get in our destination and my smile fades away. "Thats-"

"That's an Astronomy tower" she interrupted me with all the excitement she has "Now let's go"

She gets out of the car, but my body is glued in my seat and my eyes locked in the big door. She opens my door and pulls my hand to get me out, and that's what I do. The last time I was here, I proposed to Iris.

We got inside and the only thing that was breaking the dark of the night inside the big room, was the moonlight. "Come on dance with me" she broke the silence once again.

Iris's Pov

"Come on dance with me" I hear a voice and I am feeling a deja vu.

My mind is playing games tonight, or that's what I think, until I heard Vincent's voice.

"Alright, alright" he laughs

The voices are too real to be just a paranoia. I decide to check it. My hands are closing the book with fast moves, and my body gets up even faster. I look down to the first floor and my eyes catch two figures dancing. It is them.

My blood is boiling inside my body. He brought her to my secret place. To the place we cried and told that we love each other. My eyes are getting filled with tears of anger. I sit down watching him replacing me.

"I can't do this" I whisper and decide to leave even though they will get to see me. I get down the stairs slowly, one by one. The night darkens even more for me. I am finally to the first floor. I watch them again. They look so in love. My hands are shaking causing my book fall. The sound makes them stop dancing and instantly look at me.

"Iris?" Vincent stops holding Mia

"Dont mind me" I grab the book from the ground

"What are you doing here?" He asks as I am about to leave

"Not replacing you as you do" I whisper angry and he is not able to hear me

"Keep doing what you do" I say as I shake my hands nervously in the air.

I am stepping out. My hands are still holding the door as I take a deep breath and continue going back to the HQ.