Episode 8|Come Back|

Chamber's Pov

My figure is in front of the bathroom mirror.  My hands are grabbing the razor so as to shave the little beard I have. I used to take care of my self almost all of the time. At least I saw her, but it was not her. She was acting strict.

"Sir we got a call" I heard Mia's voice in the background

I just nodded to her and kept shaving. Her body was leaned against the bathroom door waiting for me.

"You can go" I pointed out

"Vincent I-"

"Its sir" said letting the razor down. "I am not going to the meeting, so go" I added and she left the room.

I wore my coat and decided to go for a walk. I have the need for some fresh air. The night light the moon was giving, was making every little detail beautiful. Even the trees seemed more interesting that they truly are. I sat on a bench right next the streets, playing once again with the ring. Everything was quiet until a woman's figure passed running in front of me. I didn't pay attention, but an earing fell from her.

"Mademoiselle" I gently said and she turned around.

"Excuse me?" Her familiar voice asked.

Her face was looking for the earing on the ground and this time the moon was not lighten up her figure. I leaned her head up. We locked eyes. That's the Iris I know.

"Vincent" she breathed out

I bit my lip, thinking that this is a dream. My hands were shaking and my breath became louder. I pushed her hair behind her back and touched the edge of her neck, pulling her closer.

"Where are you heading to?" I whispered almost mouth to mouth.

"To you" she answered and she gave me a little smile.

I couldn't resist and I kissed her. Her hands were playing with my head.

"We are all in danger" she stopped the kiss looking worried. "My mirror-" she was out of breath.

"H-Hey relax" I holded her shoulders

"Vincent VALORANT gave her the tablet" she came all serious

"Because we thought it was you" I tried to explain her

"We have to fix this"