Episode 10|Break up|

Chamber's Pov

"Higher Mia" I yell at her and that's what she does. I feel a person sitting next to me. I turn my head to see Reyna.

"She is acting weird" she lowly says

"I find her fine" I answer while keeping an I on Mia

"I am talking about Iris" she says and I turn my head, having all my attention. "She is not how she was" she adds.

"Oh come on Reyna, she just went through difficulties" I am trying to convince her and myself.

"I worry about her" she replies and leaves the bench I am sitting.

Iris's Pov

"So you are telling me that she can take control of your body?" Viper asks surprised, and I nod her a yes. "Let me call Killjoy" she adds and going to grab her phone, but I stop her.

"Nobody has to know" I take a deep breath. "Fix me" I beg and she nods

"But I will keep you in a safe space" she bargains. "Oh- and I'll tell Sova. I will need some help"

"Alright" I say excited and open my arms to hug her.

"Iris" she stops. "You have to break up with Vincent" she whispers with a taste of sadness

"I know" I look down "That's what I am going to do" I take one more deep breath.

I am heading to the training room where Vincent is. Seems like he is busy training her. I wave and he stops what he is doing, coming to me.

"Vincent I have to tell you something" I am doing an introduction. His face paints pure confusion.

"What is it Iris?"

"I am not in love anymore" my own words are breaking my heart. His expression is killing me. "We should separate ways" I add and he says nothing. He just hands me the engagement ring and leaves me there.

I don't know if I am sad because I had to end this, or because he didn't argue. He was supposed to fight back. This time I am the one holding the ring. My fingers are playing with it.

"Iris" I feel a hand touching my shoulder. I turn around to see Sova. "Viper told me" he whispers and offers me his hand to stand up. He nods me to follow him. We walked the hallway and now we are standing in front of a metal door. "She will run some tests with your blood" he opens the door. The room seems good and comfy.

"So what's the plan?" I gently ask

"You will stay here just to be sure that the other you won't hurt anyone" his sentence makes me feel like a monster

"If she does anything, kill her" my eyes are getting filled with tears

"B-But" he tries to say. "That would kill you" he exhales

I make him sure that I know it, but I cant risk anyone's life. He promised he would do it.