Episode 20|Not Today|

His body is laying on the ground. "Vincent!" my voice cracks while I am running towards him. I dodge some bullets and I finally sit next to him.

"Can you stand up?" I am toucking his shoulder. The bleeding is there so I am trying to heal it. "Damn- I cant focus" I whisper.

Suddenly Vincent touches my hand "Let me go" he says and my eyes harden.

I grab his arms and I pull him somewhere safe. I lick the bottom of my lips. I taste the blood once again. "I will not lose you today" I mouth, trying to heal him again.

"Hands up" I hear a foreign voice behind me, but I am not following his orders, I am not even looking at him. "I said hands up!" His voice becomes louder.

I feel the anger growing inside me. It become bigger and bigger. "Run" I murmur to Vincent while my scars are lighting once again.

With a move of my hand the stranger behind me becomes pieces. I grab my weapon from the ground and reload.

"Shoot her" I hear a voice from the right but the bullet comes from the left. It goes through my neck and pass to the other side. My hand is holding the lest side. I cough and more blood falls to the ground. I cant take it and I fall on my knees.

"We got her!" Voices are coming closer and closer my I slowly close my eyes.

Chamber's Pov

"I got all I need!" Killjoy is saying excited inside our earpieces.

"We have to go" Reyna's voice is getting louder.

"Where's Iris?" Sova asks and he doesn't get a response. "WHERE IS IRIS?!" he shouts like a little boy losing his favourite toy.

The shots kept getting more aggressive and that's why we had to go. "No" my voice cracked as I was checking the are one more time. She is not here. I cant see her.

"Vincent we have to go!" Killjoy was yelling but I couldn't hear anything. I was trying to find her. Until Sova grabbed my arm and pulled me inside the teleporter. We left. We left her back.

I touched Alpha's Earth ground again. I fell down. My palms were touching the ground wide open. I sob. I am trying to breath but I can't. My heart is cut in half. Sova touches me shoulder. My hand is instantly removing it aggressively. "Dont touch me" he steps back.

I take a look behind me, the teleporter is broken. I blink sometimes to realise that this is not an Illusion she made, but reality.