Episode 23|Need to love|

I woke up in the medic room once again. At least I know that I an safe. I get up and leave the room, but my legs are feeling weak. I dont pay attention and keep heading to the kitchen where I suppose everyone will be.

"The marriage is today girls, get ready" I hear Sage's voice coming inside the kitchen.

"Who's getting married?" I ask walking in.

They all stop what they are doing and keep looking at me. "I am talking to you" I say but everyone shatters to answer.

"You are awake" Viper says surprised and opens her arms wide to give me a hug.

"You missed me already?" I giggle "Its been just a day" I say and she stays steady.

"Its been almost a year Iris" Reyna interrupts.

I laugh thinking that this is a joke, but they keep straight faces. "Nice try guys" I say as I leave the room.

I am walking down the hallway and I knock Chamber's door. "I am coming" I hear him saying from inside with his french accent. He opens the door with a charming smile, until he sees my face.

"Iris" he says my name so differently. Like he is holding back tears. His hands are holding a bouquet. I gasp and I cover my mouth with my hands. I look the flowers and the him. I just realized. "Y-you are the one getting married" my lips are shaking. My eyes are getting red. I laugh my anger out. "I hope you are happy with her"

I place my fingers under my eyes while I am leaving from his doorstep. Tears. Just tears. I didn't know I was crying. I had to feel it in the edge of my fingers. "Iris" his voice cracks.

I step inside my room, grabbing a bag and some clothes. I take a look in the mirror. My hair is even longer. They were not lying. I pack the clothes and run outside the HQ. Until I fall to someone. "They told me you are awake, but I couldn't believe it" Cypher says grabbing my bag from the ground.

"I suppose you learnt for the wedding" he adds and hands it to me. I nod him a yes. "I wanted to go, but I dont have someone to go with me" he takes a deep breath "So could you do it as a favour?" he giggles.

"Let's head inside" he opens his hand moving me towards the inside of the HQ again. We are getting to his room where he lives, and takes off his mask. I thought he was older, but he is a regular 30 old years man. His skin is dark and his hair and beard black.

I sit in the edge of his desk and he leans back to the door. Just in front of me. "Tea?" He asks gently and I shake my head.

"Why are we here?" I finally talk and he looks surprised.

"Before you meet Vincent, he was a man full of himself. He didn't have the need of anything, but then you happened to his life. You created a new need for him." He drinks a little of his tea.

"What need?" I ask all curious

"Love" he breathes out "And everytime he loses you, he still needs love. Even though he knows that no one will love him like you do" he gives me a smirk.