Episode 12|Fall out|

Chamber's Pov

"Open Iris" my voice was getting louder and louder.

"What is it Vincent?" Sasha opens the door not letting me watch inside the room

"Where is she?"

"This is none of your business" he replies angry

"Oh, it is" I giggle and try to get in, one more time

"Vincent move or you will be moved" he was about to punch me when Iris finally showed up half naked

"Now you are sleeping with him?" I give her an ironical smile.

"Stop it"she is looking down

"Who is next? Yoru?" I add

"She said something Vincent"

"Alright, have fun with her monsieur" I say and Sova instantly attacked me.

He pushed me to the wall, breaking my glasses. He fell down and I kept punching him. His blood was my pleasure. I couldn't stop. I would have killed him if Sabine had not separated us.

"She is having a seizure " she yelled and pointed Iris's body on the ground.

Sova picked her up and run into the medic room, where Sage was.

"What happened?" She asked panicked and tried to save her.

Viper's Pov

"What were you thinking Sabine?" Brimstone was shouting.

"We need to separate her" I tried to explain, but he sighed

"She can die"

"She can die either way Brim"

"Alright, but keep her away from my team" he pointed me with his finger and I nodded

Sova's Pov

Iris is sitting on the medic table looking nervous. She playing with the tips of her fingers. I go closer to her and hold her hand.

"You are fine now" we both hear sage's voice

She tilts her head up and looks at me. "Is your eye ok" she touches my wound right in top of my eye.

"Y-Yeah" I smile

"Its time to go back to your room Vein" Viper walks in

"Vein?" She asks confused

"That's your codename from now on"

"And why vein?"

"The scars that are lighting up, are actually your veins" she explains.

She stands up and we finally head back to the room.

Mia's Pov

I am laying in my bed while waiting for Vincent. He is late today so I decided to wait for him to train. The room door opens and my bruised mentor comes in.

"What happened to you?"

He says nothing and just grabs my waist and kisses me. "Madame" he takes a deep breath. "Fall down your knees"

I do as he orders. We are keeping eye contact as I unzip his pants. His hand is on my head giving pressure to what I am doing. The other one is resting holding the sheets. He finally gives out a little moan and he covers his mouth. His legs are doing small movements and his breath is heavy. I run my hands down his tattoos making him finish.

"Damn-" he curses showing that he enjoyed it.

His hands were still resting back, until he stood up ready to leave.

"Where are you going?"

"We are finished here" he opens the door and heads out.