Episode 21|What happened?|Part 1

"Where's Iris?" Brim is asking as the rest of the team walks in.

"She.. she didn't come back" Viper says with a guilty look.

"No" I take a deep breath "we didn't go back" I add.

Mia walks in excited and hugs me from behind "You are back!"

I take her arms off my body and slowly leave the room. I walk but to mine and lock the door. "I promised her" I whisper to myself.

Viper's Pov

"You did what?" Brimstone is shouting to everyone.

"We didn't have another option"

"We never leave someone behind!" He answers aggressively. "Sova.. I thought you knew that" he says and places his hand to the table.

"We will get her back" Viper recommends

"Of course you will" he leaves the room.

Sova comes slowly next to me and sits by my side "We need a plan" he murmur and left the room fast.

Iris's Pov

I slowly open my eyes, but everything is blurred. "Where am I?" I am trying to ask but my words are not understandable. I am trying to reach my eyes with my hands, but they are tied behind my back. My body feels weak. I blink a few more times to clear my vision.

My eyes catch a figure sitting in front of me. My body is laid on a table, and the figure is playing with a knife. "Hello?" I say hoping that he is going to turn around and explain me what happened.

And that's what he does. He stands up and starts walking towards me. His hair is brushed back and his silhouette is slim. He fixes his tie "Bonjour" he says with his French accent.

"Uh- why am I here?" I question. I take a look around me.

"Come on Iris, stop messing with me"

"Iris.. is that my name?"

~~~

This part is small I am sorry
<3