Episode 13|Lies|

"I FOUND IT" I hear Viper screaming while we are both in the lab. "I will fix you Iris" she adds drinking a sip of her coffee.

She sits down giving a big sigh and cleans her forehead.

"So.. how?" I ask

"Look inside the microscope " she is pointing in.

I take a look "Care to explain?"

"Its a virus" she breathes out "It will kill the other you"

"Aha" I whisper watching through the microscope again.

Viper takes off her glasses and grabs a syringe. "Are you ready?" She asks as she is passing the liquid inside the syringe. I nod a yes and she grabs my hand. "Take a deep breath" she adds and that's what I do. The virus is moving inside my blood, causing me small burns.

The pain is almost nothing and I feel a relief. "I think it worked" I say and Sabine paints me a big smile. "Go get some rest"

The sun this moment starts to rising. Its weird cause the building is so quiet. Even Kayo is acting like he is sleeping. I walk down the hallway heading to the kitchen, that's when I pass Vincent's room. I stop walking and exhale. My hands are opening his door. Its unlocked. Weird. Reality hits me when I take a look inside his room. He is sleeping with the new girl.

"I am so dumb" I whisper to myself and close the door. I dont have the right to say anything, I slept with Sasha as well. My heart is boiling right now, and I dont know if it's the injection or Chamber.

I finally got into the kitchen. "Goodmorning sweetheart" Cypher voice is coming from my behind. He is sat in the kitchen table drinking his tea.

"Goodmorning Aamir" I say as I grab a cup to make some coffee.

"To be here, I guess Viper found out how to fix you" he says almost whispering

"She did fix me"

"Then you will train with the rest of us today"

I give him a smile and grab my coffee. My body is sitting right in front of him. "She is not a threat" he lowly says talking about Mia.

I take a sip of my drink "I don't care anymore" I say and he giggles

"You can't convince me"

Chamber's Pov

I wake up looking for my glasses. They are not in the usual spot so I touch the other side of the bed, thinking that I must fell asleep with them. Instead of my glasses feel a body. I turn around to see Mia sleeping next to me. I let out a small gasp and my hands are instantly covering my mouth.

I decide not to wake her up, and I grab my glasses from the ground. My mind cant realize what I did. I wear my t-shirt and head to the kitchen where I hear voices. Its Cypher and Iris. I want to talk to her but at the same time I dont. "How are you?" My words are slipping down my mouth.

She gives me an awkward smile "I am fine" she drink a few of her coffee. "What about you?" She adds

I shake my head "Good"

"I have to go" Cypher breaks the silence

I take off my glasses to clean them with my t-shirt.

"You never do that" she finally say "Why are you nervous?"

I look at her "I-I should go too"

She grabs my arm. "Did you sleep with an other woman?" She asks and I am trying not to shake

"No of course not" I pull my hand back as I lie.