Episode 14|Training|

Iris's Pov

"You are back" I heard Jett saying with excitement as I was wearing my boxing gloves.
I gave her a smile "Up for a sparing?" Reyna next to her asked and nodded the ring.
"Let's go" we both went up to the ring and Jett was cheering with Raze and Neon.
"My money on Iris" she took out 100 VP.
"What do we have here?" Yoru walked in and took a bet as well. "200 VP" he adds.
"Are you ready to eat my dust?" She asks and I wink at her.
"Give it all Reyna"

Mia's Pov

I walk in with Chamber so as to train, but today the gym is filled with people. They are cheering for someone. My eyes are trying to watch what, until they catch Reyna and Iris fighting.
"Aren't you going to do something?" I ask Breach next to me. He says nothing and keeps eating his popcorn.
"No training for today" Chamber says and nods to get out of here

We got out of the HQ and we sit on a bench. "And now what?" I ask but I get no response. He is lost in his thoughts once again.
I take a deep breath and stand up. While I am about to leave he finally talks "Sorry" he says lowly.
My face paints a confused expression. "What for?" he kisses me "For this" he keeps kissing me while playing with my hair. "Let's go to my room" he whispered with his french accent. He was making me crazy.

We walked into his room and laid me in his bed. His body got in top of me and he was slowly giving me marks all over my body.
I was about to go in top of him, but he pussed me against the bed "I have the upper hand now" he said as he was holding my palms open. I let out a little moan when he started getting faster.

His hands grabbed his tie and blindfolded me. "Now be quiet" his voice was brushing my ear. His tongue was travelling all over my upper body. With one of his hand he was keeping my waist up and with the other he was holding my arms open. I was begging for this moment. He finally finished and he left me blindfolded. "You can go now" he grabbed his suit vest.

He does that all the time. I feel like he is using me. I say nothing and I step out.
"You are fun" I say and close his door.

Reyna's Pov

"That was fun" Iris say while we are both laying in the ground exhausted.
"We just kept going" I laugh and she gives me a look
"My lungs are dead" her breath is heavy
"Same here"
"So who won?" We hear Yoru's voice coming closer.

We say nothing and we just looking at him making him leave. He seems scared as he moves a little back "Okay both" he replies and leaves.
Iris gives me a smirk and then bursts out laughing. "Did you see his face?" She asks as her laugh is getting louder.