You find out your Lucifer's Daughter

Author's note:
Takes place in Season 4

------------------

I've been friends The Winchesters every since I could remember. I was there for them when John died. There for Dean when Sam died. There for Dean after he sold his soul to bring Sam back, and then there for Sam when Dean died. Last year I ended up with Dean before he died and I lived for him.

Ever since this new year started all you could hear was a voices talking which got so loud and eventually made you pass out from time to time. That was until the voicse spoke of Dean being saved from hell. Every since then you found out what was talking to you and what raised Dean.

Angels.

The angel Castiel told me and Dean that I was an Angel and he was the one who saved Dean. Overtime me and the Winchesters where doing God's work. Trying to protect seals. That was until Sam and Dean had a huge fight and now Dean and I are held up in some place by the angels. It was fancy, but I could care less about what was going on.

"These sons of Bitches." I growled pacing back in forth.
"Calm down, Angel." Dean sighed grabbing my wrist.
"These pains in the asses knows something is up." I growled.
"Yeah. Maybe we can use them for information." Dean added.
"You got a point." I sighed leaning into Dean as his arms wrapped around me.
"Aww would you looky here." Zachariah's voice stated from behind me.
"Where are we?" Dean demanded.
"Your safe!" Zachariah answered quickly.
"Okay. Well we want to go find Sam." I stated turning around in Dean's arms.
"I can't let you do that." Zachariah added.
"Why's that?" I asked walking out of Dean's arms.
"Because it's almost time." Zachariah stated.
"Time for what?" Dean demanded.
"Oh you two should know. Lucifer's rising." Zachariah added.
"What!" I exclaimed.
"I don't understand why your upset considering your an Angel." Zachariah chuckled.
"Alright, Chuckles. What aren't you telling us?" Dean demanded.
"Oh, you know. Once Lucifer has raised he'll be oh, I don't know pissed." Zachariah stated as Cas came into the room.
"Why?" I asked.
"Cause he's been locked away for a while." Zachariah chuckled.

"That doesn't answer her question." Dean stated.
"Well he's heard about a child and when he did Micheal locked him back up." Zachariah stated.
"A child?" Cas asked.
"What would Lucifer want with a kid?" I asked Dean.
"I have no clue." Dean sighed.
"What child?" Cas asked.
"The child is even in this room. Right now." Zachariah stated making me look at Dean then Cas.
"What kid is it?" Dean demanded.
"Oh come on! How dense do I have to be with you people?" Zachariah complained.
"Umm all you've said was Lucifer wants a child." Dean added.
"Oh Good Lord! His own daughter is here right now. And she's not just any angel she just like him." Zachariah stated with a smug smile as he looked at me.
"What!" Dean, Cas and I gasped out.
"You never mentioned this!" Cas growled.

"I surpised you haven't felt her." Zachariah chuckled.
"Dean. I didn't know." I stammered out still in shock as I looked at Dean.
"I know." Dean sighed.
"Your trying to keep the devil away from his own child! Are you insane!" Cas exclaimed.
"Well it's been 26 years since he's been out." Zachariah stated.
"26 years?!" I questioned as I then went into thought. I then realize I just turned 26 a couple weeks ago. Mom told me that Dad's been in prison since she got pregnant with me. Everything was adding up.

"Like I said earlier it's dangerous for you to be out there." Zachariah stated.
"You must be crazy knowing my father is going to come find me!" I growled.
"So. He won't ever find you." Zachariah stated.
"And why not?!" I demanded as I walked up in front of him.
"Micheal demanded me to keep you as far away from him. So that's what I'm going to do." Zachariah stated.
"You want them to fight. You want them to destroy the world!" Dean stated.
"Now it wouldn't be called the apocalypse if they we're trying to destroy the world." Zachariah laughed.
"If I was you and Lucifer is rising I would let me go." I demanded.
"Why?" Zachariah complained.
"Oh, I'll tell you why! You can't keep me tied up and away from my father. He'll kill everyone of you to find me." I growled as I flashed my eyes making them glow their normal blue from my angel powers.
"I agree. It's the most stupidest thing you bags of dicks could ever do." Dean growled.
"Wow! Listen to that attitude. Man, you've got the attitude, the powers, and I can easily see it. Your Lucifer's child simple and easy." Zachariah chuckled.
"How about this. If you don't let me and Dean go, I will simply snap my finger and turn you into a pile of blood." I growled.
"How about this. Your under my control. And you will deal with letting you father run free killing people and you'll be stuck here." Zachariah stated as he grabbed my jaw with his hand.
"You won't survive." I growled through gritted teeth.
"Who'll stop me?" He asked sqeezing my face.
"Oh I don't know. Dean, my father." I growled.
"We'll move you." He added.
"Let go of her chuckles." Dean growled pushing Zachariah back releasing his grip from my face.
"Fine." Zachariah rolled his eyes.
"If I'm an angel that means I can leave when I want to. So let's go Dean." I stated grabbing his leather jacket.
"Yeah." Dean nodded walking towards me.
"Oh okay! Since your not fine with being in here, how about this!" Zachariah stated as he shoved Dean backwards into the fancy walls.
"Dean!" I exclaimed starting to head towards him when a snap caught my attention and a circle of flames came around me.
"Y/n!" Dean yelled getting up.

He then turned to Zachariah and Cas.
"You let me out of here." I demanded.
"Let her out! Now." Dean demanded.
"Sorry, but if she can't walk over holy fire then she can't take you to your brother. So have fun." Zachariah stated as he disappeared afterwards.
"Cas. You better get me the hell out of here!" I growled.
"I'm sorry." Was all Cas said before he left.

"Great!" I growled.
"Calm down." Dean sighed trying to fight his anger.
"Calm down! Oh if that dick comes back I going to explode him into finger paint!" I growled breaking some of the statues in the room.
"Don't worry I'll get you out of here." Dean sighed.
"Okay." I breathed trying to contain the anger. Dean handed me a beer to help calm me down. I drank it quick and then threw the empty bottle across the room. Dean grabbed a statue and placed it over the statue. I was about to walk across the fire when the statue disappeared.

"Son of a bitch!" Dean growled.
"Let me out of here!" I growled.
"If you dicks don't let her out I will personally let her kill you after she does gets out!" Dean yelled.
"Let me the hell out of here!" I screamed in anger.
"Y/n, Dean." Cas stated as he popped up.
"Cas you better let me out of here or I'll kill you as well." I growled.
"I understand you two are angry." Cas sighed.
"Oh I wouldn't say angry." I growled.
"Let her out and everything will be fine." Dean demanded. Cas looked around and then grabbed one of Dean's knife. He cut his hand open and did some kind of signal and snapped his fingers getting rid of the fire.
"There." Cas sighed.

"Thank you." I smiled.
"Go. Stop Sam." Cas sighed. I nodded as I placed my hand on Dean's shoulder.
"Let's go--" I begin to say when Zachariah showed up.
"Castiel what do you think your doing?" Zachariah demanded.
"Go!" Cas yelled making me grab Dean and we flew to Chuck's place. An Archangel protecting Chuck came to stop us and Cas sent us to Sam. We tried to stop him when Ruby was behind raising my father.

Next thing I notice was we killed Ruby and a bright light happened. I got me and the boys away before anyone could get hurt.