First Words

Author's note:
Doesn't take place in any season.

——————————————————–
Y/n was only a year old. She started babbling. Y/m/n, your mom had been helping Lucifer take care of their bundle of joy. Eventually they started wondering when you were gonna start talking and when your angelic powers we're gonna kick in considering your mom is a angel and your dad is a archangel.

Y/m/n was washing dishes while you sat with you father watching TV. You was watching Looney Toons and enjoying the harmful ways of how each character would crash into something. Lucifer and Y/m/n loved listening to your little giggles causing you to smile.
"You like the violence huh, sweetheart." Lucifer asked talking in a high pitched voice. Y/m/n giggled and looked at her husband who was bouncing their sweet baby girl.
"You know the more you talk to her about violence the more she'll like it." Y/m/n giggled putting up a dish.
"Oh come on she's enjoy watching these little animated characters get smashed by random objects. It's hilarious." Lucifer laughed as his daughter squealed in excitement.
"I know." Y/m/n chuckled walking over to Lucifer kissing his cheek and genlty pinching her daughter's cheek. Soon a knock was heard at the door making Y/m/n turn around and headed down a small hall towards the front door. She looked out of the peep hole to see her brother in law, Gabriel. Y/m/n sighed and step down from her small step ladder. She put it to the side where it normally is and opened the door.
"Hey, Gabriel." Y/m/n chuckled.
"Hey, Y/m/n. You are looking very beautiful today." Gabriel chuckled.
"Gabe, do you really want to say that to your brother's wife when he is sitting over on the couch." Y/m/n giggled letting Gabriel in.
"Yeah. Your right. Sorry." Gabriel chuckled.
"That's okay." Y/m/n giggled turning around. She then looked back towards the living room. She then yelled, "Luci, Honey!"

Lucifer jumped up placing Y/n back in his chair letting her continue to watch Looney Tunes as it went to the next episode. Lucifer ran over to the door holding his archangel blade behind his back.
"What is it, Angel?" He asked coming around the corner.
"Gabriel is here." Y/m/n chuckled walking away from her husband and into the living to see her daughter.
"Hey Gabe, what's up?" Lucifer chuckled hugging his little brother.
"Hey, Luci. It's great to see you. Where is Hell's little princess?" Gabriel asked as him and Lucifer let out of the hug.
"She's in the front room. She's watching TV." Lucifer chuckled putting away his archangel blade.
"Ahh. Good old TV. So has she started talking yet?" Gabriel asked.
"Nah, but we're waiting." Lucifer sighed.
"I'm hoping her first word is either fuck or Hell." Gabriel chuckled closing the door behind him.
"Hey man, watch the language." Lucifer stated looking at his brother.
"Sorry." Gabriel sighed.
"No problem. Besides if her first word is anything it would either be Angel, Honey, Momma, or Dada." Lucifer stated walking towards the living room.
"Gotcha." Gabriel chuckled following Lucifer. Lucifer walked in the living room to see Y/m/n bouncing Y/n.
"Hey there. Say Hi to Uncle Gabe, Y/n." Y/m/n giggled holding y/n's hand up and waving.
"Hey, there my little trickster." Gabriel chuckled walking over to Y/n and picked her up. She cooed at Gabriel touching his face. Gabriel smiled and then sat down holding Y/n. He then looked at Y/m/n and his bro. He then asked, "Hey how have you two been doing?"
"Oh, it's been hard. Last week we couldn't get her to stop crying." Y/m/n sighed.
"Yeah, it turns out that she just wanted a stuffed animal. So we got her a stuff cat." Lucifer stated sitting down in his chair.
"Wow. You guys must be lacking sleep." Gabriel sighed watching Y/n look over at Lucifer and Y/m/n.
"We was. Y/n, sweetie. What's wrong?" Y/m/n asked looking down at Y/n. Gabriel noticed and looked down at Y/n. She stared at Lucifer and whined.
"What is it sweetie? If you got something to say then say it." Gabriel stated watching his baby neice.
"Da..." Y/n whined.
"Come on, my little angel. Tell us what's wrong?" Lucifer asked standing up looking down at his daughter. She looked up at him and reached for him.
"Da..Dadda." She whined.

"Was that her first word?" Y/m/n asked in shock watching Y/n continue to reach for her father.
"I think so." Lucifer stated with a smile.
"Dadda!" Y/n whined.
"It is!" Lucifer yelled walking over and picking up his duaghter making her giggle.
"Finally. She said her first word." Gabriel chuckled.
"We're so proud of you!" Y/m/n stated kissing her daughter's cheek.
"You made mommy and daddy really proud, my little Angel." Lucifer chuckled tickling his daughter making her squeal.