Babysitted by the Winchester: Part 1

Author's note:
Doesn't take place in any season.

——————————————————–

The Winchesters had no choice.

It was either say yes and take care of you or say no and get their asses beat by Lucifer, your father, until they said yes.

Now they we're stuck with Lucifer's 10 year old daughter, Y/n. They didn't know much about her, besides she likes to hunt, torture people and Crowley's demons, and do something with Gabriel that's like hunting. They we're curious about what she does with Gabriel, but she said the only two people who knows what she does is Gabriel and Lucifer. It was a little bit later when Dean found out that Y/n stole Dean's pie. Dean was annoyed, but that changed when Cas showed up. They told Cas about you and made sure that Cas wasn't going to harm you for being the spawn of Lucifer. They soon decided to go on a hunt bringing you along. You sat in the backseat of Dean's car as Cas sat beside you. You we're heading to Montgomery, Alabama.

"So what's the case about?" Dean asked Sam as Y/n listen with curiosity.
"Well there's been a couple killings where the vitcim had been tortured. The police said that the killer had no memory of torching the victim." Sam stated making Y/n's eyes light up with excitement.
"Demons!" Y/n exclaimed in excitement.
"Great she excited." Dean rolled his eyes and sighed.
"You two do realize that she's not just Lucifer's Daughter?" Cas questioned.
"Then what else is she then?" Sam asked.
"I'm Hell's Princess too!" Y/n giggled with excitement.
"Hell's princess?" Dean questioned.
"Yeah. I heard of Hell having a princess, but no one has actually seen what she looks like until now." Cas stated.
"Then what does that mean Cas?" Dean demaned.
"It means that when I see a demon I can snap my fingers just like Dad and kick them out of a person!" Y/n giggled.
"Besides that and being an Archangel, it means that she can do anything that Lucifer can." Cas sighed.
"Is that bad?" Sam asked.
"It might be, but it also means she might have more or equal power to Lucifer." Cas stated.
"Oh god." Dean sighed as they kept driving. After stopping at a Gas station to fill up on gas and snacks. They got Y/n some candy, a bottle of her favorite soda, some kinda fidgit toys, and some beers and snacks for themselves. They then drove over to a hotel and got a room. They then led Y/n into the room with the rest of their belongings. Dean opened up a rubbik's cube and mixed it up for her. He then handed it to her. He told her to solve it, keeping her busy.

"Okay. Since Y/n is entertained with the Rubbik's Cube Dean and I can go talk to the killer and see the scene." Sam stated with a smile.
"You want me to watch her?" Cas asked.
"Yeah. Once Y/n gets pissed at the rubbik's cube cause she can't figure it out, we're gonna need someone to watch her." Dean stated looking down at the little archangel watching her turn the rubbik's cube. He then looked back up as Cas and his younger brother. Soon Y/n stood up.
"I solved it!" She giggled making both boys look at her.
"You where wrong, Dean. She solved it." Sam said as Y/n gave him the rubbik's cube that was solved.
"Okay. Let me see it." Dean said as Sam gave him the rubbik's cube. He then mixed it up again and gave it back to Sam. Sam turned it a bit and handed it back to Y/n making her face crinkle up in annoyance.
"Dean. I think you made her mad." Sam stated a little worried.
"Well she can solve it again!" Dean laughed. It shortly ended when Y/n threw the rubbik's cube past Dean's head, making it stick into the wall.

"I would throw it at you too." Sam chuckled.
"Okay. Well, how about a sucker. You like the blue ones." Dean chuckled taking the wrapper off the blue raspberry lollipop and handing it to Y/n.
"Yeah." She giggled taking it and popping it into her mouth with the stick sticking out.
"Alright, well what else can we do to entertain her?" Dean sighed.
"Hey, what would mom do for you?" Sam asked.
"Well she would play with me, cut the crust off my sandwich, and while she did laundry she would put on Scooby-Doo." Dean stated listing thing that he would do as a child. The last thing made an idea spark into his head. He smile and looked at Sam.
"What?" Sam questioned.
"Scooby-Doo. It was always on when we we're on the road, and I bet Y/n would love to watch it." Dean stated grabbing the TV remote in the hotel room and flipping through the channels looking for Scooby-Doo. He found an episode and put it on for Y/n.