The Toilet Paper Game

Author's note:
Doesn't take place in any season.

——————————————————–
It had been 5 years since I ended the feud between my father and his brother, Micheal. Me and the Winchesters had found the bunker and made it our home. My mom came to the bunker with us and so did my dad and two of his brothers. As time went on everybody eventually everyone got along. Now, I was sitting in bunker. I had my arms crossed and my head laying on my arms. I was bored.

Mom was with Dean getting groceries, and Dad was sitting beside me, bored as well.
"Hey, sweetie. You okay?" He asked getting my attention.
"Yeah... just bored." I sighed.
"Ahh. Me too." He sighed resting his chin on the palm of his hand.
"You got any ideas?" I asked looking up at him. He thought for a moment before looking down at me.
"I've got an idea. You got any toilet paper?" He asked.
"Ummm, yeah. We got 4 brand new rolls." I stated lifting my head up in confusion.
"Ahh... It's not going to be enough..." He sighed snapping his fingers. Soon a thud was heard making me turn around and look behind us. There was a giant pile of untouched toilet paper.
"What are we doing with toilet paper?" I questioned standing up.
"That should be plenty of arsenal, which we will use. You see me and my brothers use to play this fun game when we got bored. We called it the toilet paper game. Which at first it was just a pile of cloth or leaves we use to play with, but eventually we got toilet paper." Dad stated making me questioned him even more.
"What would you do with it?" I questioned.
"We would throw it at each other as hard as we can. Eventually when your mother became my Dad's assistant and soften up to us, she joined in on the fun. Raphael never join he said it was to boring, but it was Gabe, me, your mom, and Michael. She knock Michael on his ass more time than I can count." Dad chuckled.
"Really?" I questioned.
"Oh yeah, sometimes it was all four of us. She's competitive. If you go against her, your bound to wind up with a bruised face. I know your just like her. Your competitive and we are gonna test that out right about now. Let me show you the basics of the T.P Game." Dad stated getting up and walking over to a roll of toilet paper.
"How do we play?" I asked getting up.
"First of all, you take a roll of T.P. then you wait for your target." Dad explained.
"Okay." I stated looking for someone who we could throw it at. Soon footsteps coming down the bunker's hall got my attention as I knew who it was.

Michael.

"Alright sweetie, you might want to get down because when I throw this I'm starting a war." Dad chuckled looking at me. I nodded and got down underneath the bunker's library table. I glanced up and over at Michael as I watched the toilet paper hit him straight in the face knocking him into the Bunker's library. I quickly peeked up more watching as Michael stood up.
"Are we seriously going to play this game again. Remember what happened last time, we played, Lucifer." Michael warned walking into the Bunker's entrance.
"Yeah. Just teaching Y/n the ways of The T.P. Game." Dad chuckled holding a roll out to me.
"Oh. If she's anything like Y/m/n she will be just fine." Michaell stated looking at me.
"Throw it at him sweetie." Dad chuckled as I stood up. I quickly went to hit Micheal when Gabriel came walking into the Bunker's entrance from the library. I nailed Gabriel, knocking him into wall. Me, Dad, and Michael busted out laughing as Gabriel quickly realized what just hit him in the face.
"Lucifer, your starting war." Gabriel chuckled throwing the toilet paper at Dad. It hit him and I grabbed a nearby roll I threw it at Michael watching as it hit him.

30 minutes later...

This simple game turned into war. Dad was right. War started. I had just threw another roll of toilet paper at Michael watching as it hit him and then Gabriel.  Laughter had filled the bunker as the game continued. We heard the Bunker's door entrance and we continued the game.
"What in the hell is going on?" Dean questioned and I heard mom giggled.
"Hey, Dean-o. Think fast!" Gabriel yelled throwing a roll of toilet paper at Dean knocking him into the Bunker's door.
"Ooowh." We all yelled and sighed.
"That will definitely leave a mark. Sorry Dean." Mom giggled walking down the stairs holding a pie. We watched as Dean got up and he notice that the groceries we're perfectly fine and he then grabbed the groceries and followed behind mom.
"Babe, what are you playing?" Dean asked looking at me.
"It's a game we use to play when we we're younger. At first it was just for fun and then it became war." Mom explained to Dean making him concerned.
"Yeah, and Now I'm passing it on to our daughter." Dad stated kissing mom on the cheek.
"That's sweet. Dean you should play. It's a fun game." Mom chuckled signaling for Dean to follow. Dean followed behind. After mom walked into the hallway, it was a few minutes before Dean came and played. After a long time of playing Sam and Cas came along, and we convinced Sam to join. It was an hour later when dinner was ready. We all sat in the bunker's library table and ate dinner. Each one of us had a bruise on their face, but me, Mom, and Cas.

"So, looks like someone won." Mom giggled eating a piece of bacon.
"She's just like you." Gabriel quickly stated taking a sip of his champaign.
"Yep." Sam scoffed eating his salad.
"Dean. You okay?" I asked looking at him eating a couple french fries.
"Yeah, just peachy." Dean smiled adorably looking at me.
"How does Y/n not have a bruises on her!" Michael yelled standing up and looking at me. 
"She's my daughter. She has her loopholes." Mom giggled glancing over at Dad.
"Yeah. She's my kid. She's acts to much like her mother." Dad sighed leaning back in his chair.
"I want to know what in right mind thought the six of you to throw brand new toilet paper rolls at each other." Cas questioned.
"Don't ask me." I quickly responded.
"Yeah. Ask them." Dean added pointing at the four other angels. Mom then explained it to Cas as the four of them then told some hilarious stories. We laughed all night long enjoying the memories of old times.

*Author's Note...* 

If your wondering in what idea this came to be, let me assure you that I had a dream of Lucifer and Michael (using Young John as a vessel) throwing towel paper at each other. It was one of my favorite dreams I had because it felt so real. It was really funny, and I had to share. I hope you like it! :D 

~~P.S. 

      If you were wondering it took place in like a Walmart