Ghostfacers meets Lucifer: Part 1

Author's note:
Doesn't take place in any season.
Made up story.

-------------------

Near an abandoned house in Randolph Forest, Maine, is a video camera taping a h/c girl kissing a guy with brown hair. They're leaned up against a classic 1967 Chevy Impala as the two who are recording them doesn't notice who it is they are recording. They hear quiet talking they can't make out and wait for them to move, so they can enter an old abandoned house. After a little bit they get in and drive off. The two guys walk into the creepy forest as they search for the old abandoned house.

"They've said that this forest is haunted by the ghost of Alicia Springs. It was said that she was chased into this forest where she ended up tortured and killed by her ex-boyfriend in an old abandoned house some where around here..." The man with the small curly hair and glasses stated as he walked beside his ghost hunting partner who had short hair and didn't wear glasses. Both wore similar outfits which was a jean jacket, a white t-shirt, a pair of jeans, and brown work boots.
"Hey, Ed, is that the house?" His partner asked as they both turned towards a old, creepy, abandoned house that looked like it had been burned.
"Yeah, Harry. I think so." The man with glasses known as Ed, stated. He grabbed a flash light that he carried and a picture of an old house taken during the day. Harry and Ed looked at the picture and then back up at the house.
"Alright let's go in." Harry stated as the two noisy ghost hunters walk towards the house. They shined their flashlights and camera, looking for any apparition of a woman who would be covered in bleeding scars and a bloody white dress with a slit throat.

They didn't see any so they walked to the front of the house and looked inside. Nothing happened. So they walked in cautiously. The first main room they walked into was empty and dark. The floor was old and rotten in some spots as the wallpaper looked like it had been ripped up, maybe even burned in some spots. They slowly walked into the second closest room by the entrance door where they found and old kitchen. There was an old burned stove by a burnt wall that had small patches of where it once was burned that now onlooks the dark forest. There was some old, destroyed kitchen cabinets that had a small dark substance that looked like blood on some of the still intact counters. Ed opened one of the old noisy cabinet, shined the flashlight and camera inside the cabinet, and which he saw nothing. They turned around and walked out of the kitchen and into the room a little bit away from the front door on the other side of the house. It was empty. The only thing that was in the room was some broken windows. They then turned around and walked back to the main room. They saw a door way that lead almost any where. The Two ghost hunters walked into the back room where they discovered a stairway leading down and a old knife that had dried blood on it. They slowly walked down the stairs taking in some of the broken wood of the basement. Once they reached the basement floor they noticed a similar house base just like the upper floor. They walked into the basements main floor where they saw blood drops and they slowly followed it to an area underneath the kitchen. They found an old wooden chair that hand some bloody ropes on it, and blood splatter all over the walls.

The two ghost hunters we're about to head into the last room in the basement when they we're stopped by a noise coming above them.
"Ed, I thought we'd be alone here?" Harry concerned and scared whispered to Ed.
"I thought so too. You think it might be Alicia?" Ed whispered.
"Maybe." Harry whispered as the two of them got in the corner of the room they were in, listening for the footsteps.

Above them walked in two guys and a girl with h/l h/c hair. The first guy is short and has brown hair. He has emerald green eyes, and wore a flannel shirt with another jacket, jeans, and a 300 dollar pair of boots. The second guy was tall and wore similar clothing to the short one. While the girl has her hair up in a ponytail, e/c eyes, and wore a f/c flannel shirt over a white tank top, jeans, and black biker boots.