Your pissed and scare someone

Author's note:
Doesn't take place in any season.

Mad at...              Whose Scared of you
—Dean                    —Sam
—Sam                     —Dean
—Cas                      —Jack
—Crowley              —Crowley
—Jack                     —Cas

——————————————————–

Dean
Sam was sitting at the library in the bunker reading. Next thing he notice is Y/n walks past him towards the kitchen. He could tell she was pissed which made fear strike him. Since he knew Y/n was Lucifer's Daughter, it made him realize her anger is worse than Lucifer's. Soon the Devil himself and his younger brother, the Trickster, walks into the bunker.
"Hey Sammatha, Dean. Where here to see Y/n!" Gabriel yelled as him and Lucifer walked down the bunker's stairs. Soon they reach Sam and notice how tense he was.
"You okay, Sam. You seem tense." Lucifer chuckled.
"Can I talk to you about, Y/n." Sam asked.
"Yeah. Go ahead." Gabriel chuckled.
"Well ummm, her and Dean have been fighting." Sam stated with a small look of fear.
"And? What do you want me to do about?" Lucifer asked as Gabriel looked at Sam grinning.
"He's scared of Y/n." Gabriel laughed.
"She's scares me." Sam admitted.
"My daughter scares you?" Lucifer asked, laughing.
"She scares everybody. Even Demons." Sam sighed letting his fear calm down. That shortly passes when he hears Y/n scream in anger.
"SON OF A BITCH!" She screamed as a slam was heard. Soon footsteps heading their way was heard. Sam tensed back up as he sees Y/n with her glowing blue archangel eyes coming angrily walking down the hall way towards Sam.

"I'm going to kill your brother, Sam!" Y/n yelled.
"Ohh." Sam feared looking away.
"Okay. What happened, Angel?" Lucifer asked his daughter.
"Dean knew we we're fighting and ate the pie Gabriel got me!" Y/n yelled.
"Okay. Calm down." Gabriel chuckled.
"I'm not gonna calm down! He ate the pie on purpose! He knew it was my favorite kind!" Y/n growled grabbing a nearby chair and slamming it on the ground beside Sam, shattering it. Soon Dean walked into the room.
"Hey, what's with all the noise—" Dean begin to say when he saw Y/n and she was pissed.
"Okay. You kids have fun." Gabriel stated getting away from the mess. Y/n slammed Dean against the wall and walked over beside him.
"Hey Angel." Dean chuckled.
"Don't Angel me! You know how much that pie ment to me!" Y/n yelled.
"Sorry." He chuckled.
"No sexy time for a week, and you owe me two new pies!" Y/n yelled dropping Dean and then punching him in the face.
"Come on, Angel. I'll take you out for some good food." Lucifer chuckled snapping his finger bringing Y/n, Gabriel and him to a place to eat.

Sam
As Dean knows he's not afraid of a lot of thing, but Y/n was different. She may be a total sweetheart, but when he found out she's Lucifer's daughter he never knew how pissed she could get, until she got pissed at Sam for buying cake instead of pie and saying it's just like it. That's what happened today except he bought both pie and cake and ended up dropping the pie. Yes, Dean was mad, but Y/n didn't know. Yet, she came walking in the bunker with her father, Lucifer with blood splattered on both of them.
"What happened?" Dean asked.
"Demons." Lucifer answered as Y/n walked past the two towards the kitchen.
"Hey, Lucifer. I got a question." Dean stated looking at the Devil.
"Speak." He stated.
"You know your daughter has anger issues, right." Dean chuckled.
"Yeah. Where's this leading to?" Lucifer asked.
"She's gonna be pissed in a minute." Dean laughed in fear.
"Are you scared of my daughter?" Lucifer asked, laughing.
"I thinks so." Dean chuckled in fear.
"That's funny." Lucifer laughed.
"She scares everybody!" Dean chuckled.
"That damn moose!" Y/n screamed.
"Uhh-oh." Dean mumbled.
"What did Sam do?" Lucifer sighed as he watched his daughter come running up to the library.
"I'm going to kill your brother, Dean!" Y/n yelled.
"What happened?" Lucifer asked his daughter.
"Sam dropped a pie!" Y/n yelled looking at her Dad.
"Okay, calm down." Dean spoke trying to hide his fear.
"I'm not going to calm down! It's greatness is smashed and in the trash! And we have cake that is still together!" Y/n yelled throwing a knife passed Dean's head. Soon Sam came walking up to the three.