You fight with Crowley

Author's Note:
Doesn't take place in a certain season, but they are in the bunker.

——————————————————

I was sitting in the bunker with Dean and Sam talking about my father.
"Look do you even know what Lucifer is doing?" Dean asked me.
"Oh, you know. Trying to take over hell. I know Crowley been throwing temper tantrums about it." I laughed.
"Well he can be a big baby." Cas stated as he walked through the bunker's door.
"He is a big baby." I agreed looking at Cas who was walking down the stairs.
"How?" Dean asked.
"Cause he wants what he wants and throws fits if he doesn't get it." I sighed.
"Why is he throwing a fit?" Sam asked.
"Because Dad took over his throne again." I giggled.
"What do you mean, again?" Dean asked.
"Dad was the ruler of Hell until he got thrown into the cage. I took over for him and well I got kidnapped by Micheal, then Crowley took over. Now Dad's taking it back." I giggled.
"How'd you escape Micheal?" Sam asked.
"Gabriel." Cas stated as he sat down beside me.
"Yeah, Uncle Gabriel save me and put my ass in a witness protection kinda thing." I stated with a smile.
"Really?" Dean questioned.
"Yeah. He's family after all." I added.
"Did you see all that he did to us?" Sam asked.
"Oh yeah. Besides Dad raised me, And Uncle Gabriel babysit me from time to time. He even let me play a few tricks on you two." I giggled.
"What?!" The boys questioned.
"I was a bored teenager." I sighed.
"She's got a point." Dean nodded.
"He's a great uncle. He did his best to protect me from Micheal's God Squad. Then Dad came back and everything turned out just fine." I sighed with a smile. My smile faded when I heard grumbling from a familar type of business man of hell.
"Squirrel, Moose. I need some help." Crowley voice growled as he walked down the bunker's entrance. Sam, Dean and Cas got up, while I got up and sat down on the chocolate wooden table hanging my feet off.

"What do you want, Crowley?" Sam asked.
"What I want is for someone to find away to get Lucifer off my throne." Crowley complained.
"Oh and what should we do?" Cas asked.
"Kill him! Complain about something! You figure it out!" Crowley complained.
"Oh your still complaining about Dad sitting on Hell's throne." I growled rolling my eyes and crossing my arms.
"Wait Dad? I never knew Lucifer had a kid?" Crowley stated looking at me.
"She's the real deal." Dean stated.
"Yeah and just as powerful as him." I added.
"Oh wow I'm scared. Sorry Princess you don't scare me." Crowley stated sarcastically as he walked closer up to me.
"Well, I'm not afraid of you either jackass." I stated with a smile.
"I can flick that smile off your smug face quicker than a minute." Crowley chuckled.
"And I can pin you to the wall quicker than you can react." I stated.
"Should we split them up?" Sam asked Dean.
"Nah. It's nice seeing some withstand Crowley's threats." Dean chuckled.
"Oh well Princess you know very well that Hell's throne belongs to me." Crowley chuckled.
"And your the one who keeps calling me Princess." I chuckled dropping my arms on the table.
"She's right, Crowley. She Lucifer's Daughter if anyone deserves the throne it's her." Dean stated with a smile.
"You heard the man. That means it's only fair that Dad gets his throne back." I stated.
"You know it rightfully belongs to me." Crowley whined.
"I say your temper tantrums aren't working, there's the door. Bye Bye." I stated with a smile pointing at the door.
"Alright listen here. I don't care if your Hell's Princess or Lucifer's Daughter. After you left Hell it became mine. So go cry to Daddy, oh and say hi for me." Crowley chuckled getting closer to me.
"Alright that's enough Crowley. Step back before she slams you against the wall." Dean sighed stepping between me and Crowley.
"Why should I?" Crowley asked.
"Because Hell belongs to my father." I stated looking at Crowley. Crowley rolled his eyes and glarring at me.
"Your father's a weakling." Crowley ground.
"No. My father's not weak. He's just pushing your buttons." I chuckled with a smile.
"So are you, you little bitch." Crowley growled.
"What can I say the devil's my daddy. He raised me. His brother taught me to play tricks. It's fun." I laughed.
"Screw you." Crowley growled turning around and walking off.
"Aww he's mad." I giggled making him turn around a look at me.
"Are you going to stop her?" Crowley asked looking at Sam and Dean.
"Nope." Dean stated shaking his head.
"No." Sam agreed.
"Aww it didn't work. Then go cry about it, bitch." I laughed jumping off the table.
"Oh, we're going there." Sam mumbled.
"Damn." Dean chuckled.
"I'll go get Lucifer and Gabriel." Cas stated turning around.
"I can play that game." Crowley growled raising his hand. Next thing I notice is I get slammed against the bunker's wall.

"Y/n." Dean yelled as him and Sam raced towards me.
"Back off. She deserves to know her place." Crowley growled.
"So do you." I chuckled.
"What?" He questioned.
"Daddy! Uncle Gabe!" I screamed.
"Oh that's cute. Calling for Daddy and your unc—" Crowley begin to say when he flew backwards. My feet touched the floor and I smirked. I turned towards the library door to see Dad and Uncle Gabriel.
"Oh Crowley my friend, you know better to not pick on my little Angel." Dad stated smiling walking towards me, his eyes glowing in anger.
"You okay, kid." Gabriel asked.
"I'm fine. He just doesn't know his place." I stated looking back between my father and my uncle.
"Okay. Thanks for the heads up." Dad laughed.
"Lucifer, your daughter playing tricks." Crowley stated looking at my father.
"Heh. She's my daughter she's use to it." Dad laughed as he made Crowley double over in pain.
"She did learn from the best." Gabriel chuckled.

"It's best to leave my little Angel alone." Dad growled.
"All it takes is one call." Gabriel added.
"I know my place. I'm highly protected." I giggled.
"Damn straight. And being my daughter means extra protection." Dad stated with a smile.