𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈.

I didn't think I would do it

I didn't think I would do it. Be like this. Bold and reckless.

    After spending the week miserable and walking on eggshells, I decided to break free. I turned off my phone and headed for Bedford Heights. My father, Cain, and Phil were immersed in business talks and planning, and my mother was shoving bridal magazines in my face.

    The sight of actual wedding dresses gave me a panic attack. The shooting pain in my chest, the nausea in my throat, the sinking feeling I couldn't shake—it was all too much.

    Now here I was, in the Heights without a care in the world.

    My head was still spinning, my legs were unsteady, and my heart was racing as I came down from my orgasm.

    Sweat. Cologne. The unmistakable scent of motor oil. Keith.

    Being engulfed in his strong arms as he held me up and fucked me was my new favorite thing.

    He set me down and offered to clean me up, a gesture that left me speechless as I declined.

    I was frozen in place as he went about discarding his condom and adjusting himself.

    I didn't want to move or walk, but suddenly I was starved. All of me just wanted to lay and eat.

    Keith didn't listen as he swooped me up and carried me over to the counter. He set me down and turned on the sink, soon gathering a couple of paper towels and wetting them. I said nothing as he parted my thighs and gently wiped me down.

    Tender.

    It was a side of Keith I admired. One look at him and I would've never saw him being so gentle and attentive. Especially not on the night we met when one glimpse at his face sent me recoiling. He'd looked so angry and mean then. A paradox to who he really was, or what I knew of him so far.

    Either way, I liked watching Keith work.

    He looked over at me, catching me staring. He smiled and went back to what he was doing and I bit down on my lip to contain my glee.

    It was dangerous how much I was attracted to him. How much I could like him-like him. How much I wished he'd kiss me already. I wanted to feel his lips on mine while he was inside me. Wanted to feel connected in every way.

    Keith finished with his task and threw away the paper towels. When he faced me, offering his hand to help me down from the counter so we could do a little walk of shame out of the restroom, I shook my head.

    I needed to get ahold of my bearings. "Give me a minute."

    Keith left me alone and I sank into my position on the counter.

    God.

    We'd just done that. Public sex in the restroom of a diner. Scratch that, amazing public sex in the restroom of a diner. I'd never forget this for as long as I lived. I was completely another person out there when I took off my panties—panties I wished I had currently—and passed them to Keith. My Darling Nikki took over and I commanded Keith's attention until he was chasing after me into the women's restroom.