Crossroads : Prologue

Chris

In the beginning she was just a friend, the only friend I had that had my best interest at heart. We would always play around with each other testing our limits but we never thought anything of it, she was more like a sister to me but I don't like to place labels like that because you never know the outcome of an relationship. She wasn't the baddest bitch in a sense of having the baddest body a woman can have or portrayed herself as a woman who knew she was bad but that didn't matter to her because she knows who she is what she represents. We thought that if we had sex with each other nothing would change us, all I wanted was to take her virginity but I took more than that.

When two people start catching feelings for each other who have no intentions of being together at all shit gets complicated. I was jealous of her being with somebody else, but at the same time I was starting something up with somebody else. We both argeed to disargee and dropped it putting it in the past, during one of those night of testing our limits I tempted her to have sex with me. 10 minutes of passion resulted into the most scariest moment of my life, we started beefing again and come to find out she was pregnant. Mijo changed me, I wasn't ready for a kid. I wasn't even sure if I want Brielle the same anymore, I didn't want Mijo to be the reason I stayed with her. I had half a mind to cheat, but I didn't want to mess up something that was so good. How the fuck could I look her in the face knowing I wanted to be with other women?

Being faithful wasn't the issue it was the women, I juggled three hearts at the same damn time. But I was wise enough to keep my dick in my pants, two of those hoes played me after I wasn't giving it up to one. Dirty ass hoe caused me to lose my damn family, I had to go through hell to get her to take me back over shit I didn't do purposely. The same girl I thought I would never in my damn life think to be with is now my wife, I pray I can be as faithful to her as she is to me. I tell Mijo all the time men don't cry but when I seen her walking down the the aisle I cried before she got a chance to. When Brielle got down to the aisle she smiled brightly and wiped the tear from my face. Mijo walked her down the aisle, Caeden was sitting in my moms lap. Soon as everything was said and done we took the private jet straight to Italy, we barely saw daylight for the first couple of days. Acting like damn animals in that bedroom, ain't nothing like no condoms.

"When are you going to go give me a girl?" I asked licking my lips.

She put her arms around my neck, "Soon as you bless me with one! You don't think it's too soon?"

"Hell no I think we been waiting too long, I'm ready now. Come on and hop on the dick."

"Excuse me, you want to try that again?"

I laughed. "I'm sorry, hop on this dick please."

Brielle

When I woke up Chris was sprawled out on the bed, I put that ass to sleep after an hour of baby makin'. I took a shower and walked around freely in my t-shirt and panties as I cleaned up the toys Caeden and Mijo left on the floor . Only thing that changed about me within a year is my last name, I'm still that same woman that will snap your neck if I feel disrespected. Out of all the things I've been through and everything I accomplished I came to the realization I'm not complete still, the social workers finished the case with Ryan a little over a month ago. He took Kataleah like he said he was and moved, I haven't seen or talked to her since.

Within a year I've found out the woman I really am, gave birth to a son I almost lost, and married someone I thought didn't love me the way I did him. Caeden Marquess Brown, my little Stink Stink! That is one bad ass little boy, he's completely different from Mijo. That boy drives me crazy, steady doing shit he knows he shouldn't be doing but he likes to test our patience .He's so damn spoiled it's a shame, him and Mijo stay fighting. But I love my baby, he has the cutest little birthmark on his booty. His birthday just passed, I want to give my kids the world but I want them to stay grounded and know my money isn't your money. Why spend 30,000 dollars on a birthday he won't remember? Like Mijo, we had something small at home.

But still with everything going good, like every woman in the world I was fearful. My mind kept driving me insane for while, I kept asking myself things I don't want to know the answer to. How do I know this real? What's really going to happen if he actually cheats on me for real this time? What if he wakes up and doesn't feel the same way as he did before? We've come too far for one of us to turn back now, but there's always those what if's.

"You really take me for a fool?" I said.

"What are you talking about?"

"Chris you know damn well what I'm talking about, don't play yourself!"

He smirked. "Brielle, I don't know what the hell you talking about."

"You lying cause your ass smiling!"

He laughed "Bae, I don't know what the hell you talking about."

"Funny how my Buffalo Wild Wings up a disappeared, you ate my damn chicken."

He laughed "I don't know what you talking about."

"Imma get you!" I laughed charging towards him.

Chris shot up from the chair and started running, I ran after him as he ran around the house. I was lost my grasp of him as he would cut corners.

"Hold up, why in the hell am I running from you!" He said darting at me now.

I smiled turning to run the other way, "Stop, I'm sorry I'm sorry!"

"Nah, get that ass over here!"

"Nooo, stop!" I laughed dodging him

Chris tried scooping me up when he grabbed me but he lost his grip and dropped me on the the floor.

I laughed damn near busting a gut, "Oww, dickhead!"

He dropped to the floor laughing. "You a thick little thing, you weak punk!"

I smiled. "Me? You the punk and you owe me some damn chicken, eat my shit again and see what happens!"

"Your boney as won't do nothing!" Chris laughed.

I smiled? "You testing me?"

"Do something then!"

I bit my lip "Keep playing, you really going to get it!"

_________
As a reminder, the order is Free Run, Poetic Justice, Crossroads, and last will be Till Death !