Crossroads ₪ I

Brielle

We needed a break from Mijo and Caeden, so we dumped their behinds off at my dad house. Taking the private jet with Michael and Chyna to Miami, this was definitely needed for me cause I just haven't been feeling the same anymore. The relationship is fine, I'm not feeling like myself though. Something inside me isn't right, I'm hoping the week here will help block that shit out. Soon as we landed we settled in our hotels but afterwards we went straight to the King of Diamonds club. Chyna was going to put on a little show for us. This is the shit I love about Chris and I though, I'm cool with going to the strip club with him whenever he ask. I'm not keeping him from doing the shit he has fun doing, he knows what is going to happen if he messes up. Chris allows me to get  lap dances just as like I allow him too, but once they put ass in my face I'm done.

I have to give Michael a lot of props though, he banged out a stripper and had a baby by one. He's okay with letting her continue to strip if she wants to, how can he tell her not too? If Chyna was my girl I show her off too but there would have to be limits, tonight I seen a little too damn much of Chyna than I would have liked to. I won't lie and say I wasn't feeling some type of way when she propped her ass up on Chris's lap, she did every trick in her book on him. Excuse me, I forgot to mention this girl was butt ass naked. Obviously that's what you get when you go to a strip club, but if I know your ass personally do you honestly find it cute or funny to pounce your naked big ass on my man while your own man and myself watch? Chris was loving that shit too much to, he cupped one of her cheeks in his hand while he poured racks of money on top of her.

I ain't tripping though while you doing you and getting your enjoyment. I'll do the same. Lap dances were getting tired. Same busty big ass females doing the same thing for a dollar, it's not allowed but since I was there with Tyga and Chris they let me get up on stage. I was already wearing close to nothing so ain't no way in hell was I taking off my clothes, I climbed up on the pole and started twerking. I was getting mad dollars, I see why Chyna does this shit. I wasn't going overboard though, let's bring it back I'm still a mother.

"Brielle, get off the damn stage!" Chris shouted.

"Why, I'm not doing anything?"

"You got horny ass niggas stuffing dollars in your shorts touching your legs and shit, I ain't having that!"

"Chris, relax yourself!"

"Bri, you got 5 seconds."

"1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . Kay and? You overreacting, go sit down somewhere."

I seen Chyna putting back on her thong and bra so I grabbed her on stage to dance with me, I wasn't doing no freaky shit. Just the usual seductive activities between two fine ass girls, nothing wrong with that. We came here together as a couple to have fun, now all of a sudden a group of guys pass some dollars to me for twirling around on a pole you want to catch an attitude? Fuck out of here with that.

I was enjoying myself up there but I was getting thirsty. After 10 minutes of being on stage with Chyna laughing and dancing I went to get a drink for Chris and I, I had seen him just finishing up a lap dance so I thought I go over and be with him.

"Is this seat taken?" I smiled referring to his lap.

"Nah, you got it."

I put the cup down on the table beside him and straddled up on to his lap, I thought it would be fun to pretend we didn't know each other, some four play type shit.

"You come here often?"

"Once in a blue moon," Chris licked his lips.

I bit onto my lip as I slowly started shifting my hips back and forth. "I just started working here today, I noticed you watching me across the room. I thought I come over and you show some special attention."