Crossroads ₪ XXXII

Brielle

"Look at them sleeping, one of my greatest work created just a minute apart from each other ." I said as Chris and I stood over the crib that had Josiah and Ava in it

For the time being we want them placed in the same crib, when they get a little bit older maybe in the couple of weeks or month Ava will be placed in her own room . I want them together right now, they were born together, they should stay together .

"Let's make some more ." he smiled putting his around me

I laughed quietly pushing him off "Boy bye ! Josiah and Ava only two weeks old, you talking about making more ?"

He licked his lips wrapping his hands around my waist "Yeah girl, I want some more masterpieces ."

"Pause, did you forget it's bloody murder down there right now ? Besides, you know I'm anti-kids right now . I want to focus on Brielle at the same time as I'm still focusing on our kids, OUR KIDS . Don't forget you made them too ."

"You going to focus on Brielle, but you still going to pop some more out at the same time ."

I smiled looking back down at them "We'll see ."

"Look at my little fat man, he's getting big ." he said referencing to Josiah

"Ava getting her eat on too, she still tiny though ."

"We ain't raising no fat kids though, this better be just baby fat . Cause if it's not, imma have all they asses running around the block 5 times ."

I pushed him laughing "You not going to kill my babies, they wanna be pigglets they going to my pigglets ."

"Shit, I'm not having my daughter or sons look like the Nutty Professor ."

"You're so stupid, I hate you ." I laughed

"4 more long ass weeks to go, shit is taking forever ." Chris said, then re-wrapped his arms around my waist holding me from behind "I'm trying to see you in my favorite position, head down ass up ."

"You are so damn nasty ." I said not being to help but to laugh "You should be trying to help me, not have sex with me ."

"Daddy trying to get that special gift you were talking about ."

I smiled big and wide "Quit it ! You going to make me wake the babies up

He purposely pouted like a child "I'll chill, I can't wait ."

"You have no choice, now gimme kiss ."

Chris went to the bedroom while I stayed behind and looked at the twins some more, it's late but I'm wide awake . I want to do something, I want to hear their voices, I want to see them smile already . They brought me nothing but happiness, I feel reborn myself . Everything seems like a dream the way they been going, there is nothing out there that can't ruin my mood . Chris and I take turns in the middle of the night when one of them is crying, so far he's been peed on twice by Josiah . Out of all our kids, I've never been peed on once so I like to tease him about it .

"Mommy, Josiah spit up ." Caeden said

"Carefully take the cloth and wipe his mouth for me baby ."

I like to get the boys involved as much as possible .

"Momma, he's making an big O with his mouth ."

"That means he's hungry still ."

I picked him up out of his baby swing and began breast feeding him, Caeden sat there watching like it was something so damn interesting .