Crossroads ₪ XVI

Brielle

"Chris stop!"

I laughed as he blew his mouth on my stomach, he continued holding my body still so I had to take it.

"For what?" He looked up then continued.

"Cause you spitting on my damn stomach!"

"Ain't nobody spitting on your stomach!"

"What the hell is that then?" I pointed to his drool splatters.

He wiped it off, "That ain't no damn spit!"

I laughed. "You stupid, get off of me."

"Make me!"

"Excuse you?"

"I ain't stutter, make me!" He said, I tried pushing him off he wouldn't budge. "Weak ass can't do nothing, guess you just going to have to take it."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah really."

I began pinching his nipple so he squeezed my boob. "Chris that hurts, let go."

"Let go of my shit first."

"Boy do not play with me, let go or I'll snatch your nipple off."

He laughed, both of us kept our grips. Him on my boob and me on his nipple, I twisted his and he squeezed the shit out of mine.

"Oww, fuck Chris! My boobs are already swore and tender, what's your problem!" I said with a smile.

"My problem? You just twisted my tit."

I laughed, "You don't have titties."

He smiled kissing the half of my boob that was peeking out from my shirt. "If your boobs hurt, then you might want to get check out."

"Chris, don't do that. I keep telling you I'm not pregnant, sore boos are a sign of a period too."

"If it ain't a problem, take the test."

"Problem is I don't want to take the damn test, it is what it is." I said rolling over to my stomach.

Chris rolled his boulder body on top of my back. "Awe, she's mad." Chris said in a baby voice.

I smiled slightly. "I'm not mad, I don't want to take it."

Chris kissed my lock tattoo on the back of my neck, then laid his head on top of it. "You going to have all my babies, it's going to happen. Little Cali, Maurice, Tasha, Christian, Amari, Ezekie!l I'm telling you babe we putting the basketball team together."

"Ezekiel? We are not having a damn Ezekiel, you better enjoy the little league you got."

He laughed a bit, "I'm playing about that last name. I'm serious about my seed, I'm not trying to pressure you cause I know what we just went through. But that's just how I see it, you gon' have my babies."

I smiled only for it to disappear a second later. "As tempting as that sound, I'm good. Like I said if it happens then it happens. I am not going to anticipate it, I'm not going to set myself up for disappointment."

Chris and I got up from laying on top of each other when the doorbell ranged. His mom was dropping off the boys, she stayed and talked for a minute then left. Chris went outside and tried to give the boys as much equal time as possible, it's not a jealousy thing with Mijo when it comes to Caeden. We can clearly see that Mijo loves his brother, in the morning they're like Batman and Robin but as the day goes on they turn into Tom and Jerry. I've always called Mijo my baby, I will say he feels a certain way when I call Caeden that. That's usual though, siblings in their 20's ask their parents all the time whose her favorite, that's natural.