Crossroads ₪ XIV

Brielle

Chris would not speak to me when we got back to the house, I guess this is his payback for the times I was mad at him. At least I voiced my shit and brought it to his attention so he knew exactly why his ass is in the dog pound. But with me he's just going to ignore me. Nigga act like I told Keeis's drunk ass to pounce on me, I really hope he got home okay. Chris had no right to leave him behind like that. I'm okay it doesn't matter what he did to me, that's your fucking family you had no right to do that. I'm a grown ass woman and I can handle my own problems, that's not how you handle shit with me. We didn't pick up Mijo and Caeden on the way home, I could see Chris wasn't done carrying on his tantrum. This shit is going to get settled tonight, or I can see it lasting for a little minute.

"Let me see your hands," I said approaching him. His knuckles were lightly bruised. 

"Why don't you go see his face?" Chris snatched his hands away and walked away from me.

"What's your problem? Why are you mad at me?" I said following him.

"I really suggest you get the fuck out my face."

"Who the hell are you talking to like that? I don't give a damn how mad you are, watch who the fuck you talking to."

"Ain't but one other person in here, you figure it out." He got up to go into his weed stash that I didn't even know he had.

He began rolling a blunt in front of me. "I didn't do anything wrong, you're being a certified dick right now."

"This what happens when you play too many fucking games!" Chris walked out the room, closing the door behind him.

I looked at myself in the mirror trying to figure out what the hell just happened. He shouldn't be acting like this with me. I'm not going to continue either, I'm not putting up with this shit today. I grabbed my keys and I walked past him outside as he was smoking his damn blunt, then left. I wanted to go check on Keeis and apologize on behave of Chris, but he wasn't home yet. I waited outside his house for an hour till he pulled up, I helped him with his things inside the house.

"How long you been waiting out there?" He asked as we sat a safe distance on the couch..

"Not long, he's taking this out on me like I asked for it so I left. Look at your face," I said touching his cheek.

"I'm alright," he smiled slightly. 

"No you're not, where's your first aid kit?"

He laughed, "In the closet."

"What's so funny?" I asked as I went to get it. 

"The fact that I actually have one," he said as I returned with it. "Woah, you sure you know what you doing?"

I smiled, "Yeah. I used to be a nurse."

"Woah, hold up. That's peroxide?"

"Yeah.

"Ehh uhh, hell no! That shit hurts!"

I laughed. "You and Chris some grown ass men and can't take peroxide! Don't be a baby," I said dabbing it on his face.

"I ain't no baby!" Keeis tried to toughin' up.

"I'm sorry for this, I had to tell him."

"You ain't got to say no more, I understand."

"Why would you do that, what made you say those things to me?"

"I was just running off at the mouth, it's not an excuse but that Henny snuck up on me." He laughed lightly.