Crossroads ₪ Epilogue

Brielle

Chris's damn nightmare made me had a nightmare, something really bad happen between us it looked like we we're both going through hell . I was alone in the bedroom crying my eyes out, while Chris was walking around the house searching through shit destroying everything he put his hands on . Mijo and Caeden came to me trying to wipe my tears away, they said to me Mommy you don't have to be sad for long we coming back to you . In the situation we were in though they weren't coming back, Police came knocking on the door . I was begging them on my knees not to take my babies away as social workers came and collected each and everyone of them, I was saying please, please . This wasn't my fault, I need them don't take my babies away . I don't want them to go I need them, I didn't do anything please don't take my babies away . I grabbed the police man but his ankles begging as the social workers grabbed the twins first, then she went for Caeden and Mijo . She took them both by the hand and walked out the door with them, I begged for her to at least say goodbye . She stopped in here tracks and turned around, I clutched them tight to my body hearing their heart beat as fast as mine . I told them mommy loves you very much, you're both some very special boys . This is not a goodbye, I will come back to get you when the time is right . Don't forget who your mommy and daddy are, know we love you very much . I asked them for a hug and a kiss, off they went never to be seen again .

That shit had me waking up in a cold sweat, if something was to happen to each and everyone of my kids to the point where it would have to come to something like that I would commit suicide or something . It would be no point in living if I didn't have my kids, I been through enough shit with going through that painful miscarriage then not knowing why my body wouldn't accept another pregnancy . If I was to lose Mijo, Caeden, Josiah, and Ava . I would forever be damaged, there is no fixing broken mind .

"Mommy does daddy feel better yet ?"

"I don't know we have to see if he'll come down for breakfast ."

"Is he okay ?"

"He doesn't feel good ."

"I don't like it when he's like this ."

"Me either baby ."

"Can you play with us after breakfast momma ?"

"You'll have to wait till I take care of your brother and sister first ."

I took Josiah first out his bassinet that sat in the living room and fed and change him first, the twins are beginning to stay awake more . Josiah moves his eyes around to where ever he can hear sound and he'll focus real hard on it, Ava just stares are you . She forces you to talk to her with her eyes, after I changed her and tried to put her down she continued to cry she wouldn't let me put her down .

"Come on momma ."

"Mijo I'm busy ."

"Bring them with you momma ." Caeden suggested

"Play in here and I'll just watch you ."

"No, we want you to play with us ."

"Mjo, I can't right now Ava needs me ."

"You got 5 minutes ."

"Excuse me, you wanna run that back ?"

"You got 5 minutes, please ." he smiled, running off with Caeden

"Ava, I know you still ain't hungry . You better stop being greedy, I'm only one woman ." I said breast feeding her again

The more I look at her, the happier I get knowing she looks more and more like me everyday . While I was feeding her this little girl would not take her eyes of me, I don't think either of them can fully see but she's looking at me as if she can see every grain of my face .