Crossroads ₪ XIII

Brielle

"If Somebody Could See,
They Way Kiss On Me .
Oh They Wouldn't Believe It, Even I Don't Believe It.
But I Love The Way I'm Feeling ...
I Like My Kisses Down Low, Make Me Arch My Back .
When You Give It To Me Slow, Do It Just Like That!

I woke up singing as the sun beamed through the window, the sun hitting on my back. Chris smiled with his eyes closed beside me, "That means you wanna go for a second round?"

I smiled brightly. "No, how the hell we get on the floor?"

"You don't remember, wild ass wanted to keep it going last night. Mijo was walking around the hallway looking for you, we had to take it to the floor."

"Shit, I forgot about him." I began to laugh, "It's still early I think they're asleep still, I might reconsider that second round if you get that ass in the shower with me." I smiled biting my lip.

Chris took no hesitation, he ran into the bathroom and turned on the water. Once we were inside I started teasing him, I washed myself as he just stood there waiting for me. He was getting impatient and started grabbing on me but I always squirmed my way out of his grasp, he kept trying to trap me but it wasn't working. Finally he gave me what I wanted to see, I was still in that rough and aggressive mood from last night. I want to be taken over, ambush my body, and show me who the boss is. I don't want to compete for dominance I want him to fuck me like he hates me. 

Chris shoved my body up against the glass door of the shower, I cocked my head back as his fingers found his way to my spot. I turned my head slightly biting my lips as I looked at him from the corner, I cringed as I felt him sliding in slowly then picking up the pace once he was in.  Everything was fine to me, he must have felt a bit differently though because he saddled me up on his waist and took my out the shower and placed me on the sink counter. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he thrust all he had. I was beginning to fall off, so he placed his hand in the middle of my chest causing me to post up against the mirror. When he came it was a relief, I was getting weak. Both of us washed all over again and walked out the bathroom, wrapped in a towel smiling from ear to ear.

I didn't get dressed immediately, I laid under the covers naked as Chris got dressed. "Fuck that party tonight, I rather just be here all night." He mentioned.

"We might as well go, all you going to do if we stay is sleep. Try to get me to have more sex with you."

"What's so bad about that?"

I smiled laying my head on the pillow, "The fact that it's an everyday scheme you try and pull."

Chris and I finally left the house to get to Keeis's, I put on his favorite dress he likes. Boy couldn't keep his eyes off my body, first thing we picked up when we got there was a blunt. I haven't had one these is a minute, I swear I'm such a happier person when I take one to the head. Anyone you could possibly imagine was there, after a couple drinks Chris and I got a little beside ourselves. He was backed up in the corner against the wall, while I was damn near sucking his bottom lip off. His hands were cupped onto my ass, I was a bit too high to give a fuck that half the people in the room were looking.

"Take that shit in the back." Hood said.

I turned around letting out a laugh. "Mind your business!"

Chris turned my head back at him with his hand. "Fuck them, let's just go home."

"Let me get my jacket," I said heading into Keeis's room.

I never been back here before, I got caught up looking at all the things he had hung in his room. He had an old picture of him and Chris sitting on the dresser, Chris was rocking his braids at the time I laughed at how goofy his ass looked.