Crossroads ₪ XXI

Brielle

"Tell Me, Whatchu Want . Tell Me, Whatchu Need ." I heard Chris singing an old Dru Hill song from the room.

I smiled brightly, "Sing it baby!" Shouting as I entered the room.

"Tell Me, It Ain't Good Enough For You Baby ."

"Yesss baby!" I smiled as he took me by hand and we both dance to his voice.

"Now Girl, It's Not My Style . I Can Not Lie ." Chris  sung, picking me up on to his waist and start pouncing me onto his lap.

I laughed trying to hold on, "Put me down, the door is open!"

"You Know I Like To Serve It On the Freaky Side !" Chris  continued to pounce me up and down harder.

"Chris stop!" I smiled.

But he continued. "What You Want, I Can't Ignore . So Tell Me What You Looking For !"

All the times I've told Chris to stop the numerous freaky sexual shit we've done around the house, the boys choose now to catch us in this position with each other .

"Ewww, daddy what you doing?" Caeden said.

His face turned white, mine turned bright pink in embarrassment and shock. "I was - we was . Go play!" Chris command not knowing what to say.

They ran back out the room laughing and pushing each other out the door. "I want my damn house back." Chris said falling back on the bed.

"What do you mean?" I said laying on top of me.

"I want some damn privacy, the boys running in and out. Your little friend hanging around here, I feel sorry for her but don't you think it's time for her to go?"

"I'll talk to her but with kids Chris and the twins on the way, you damn sure ain't going to get much privacy."

"Then let's go out and do something just you and I, I want my wife. I don't want to share you with anybody."

I smiled, "We planned to do that before Chris. Some shit came up and it had to get put off remember?"

"Ain't nothing in the way this time, no secrets or nothing but all these damn kids."

I laughed, "You made all these damn kids."

"And I'll make as many as I want as long as I can get up inside that pu-." Chris started to say the word but I cupped his mouth.

"You so damn nasty!" I laughed.

"Daddy, Mommy! Daddy, Mommy!" Mjo and Caeden came back running into the bedroom.

"What, what happen?" I said lunging up ready to fight.

"Nothing, we don't want to be alone we want to be in here with you!" Mijo said climbing on the bed.

Chris picked Caeden up holding him up in the air with one hand, "Put him down before you hurt him!" I urged.

Caeden giggled, "I like it mommy!"

"See, he likes it mommy stop worrying."

"You ready to go see Nana?"

"Why, we want to spend the day with you?" Mijo whined.

"I promise we'll come back to get you baby, we have to go do grown folks things first."

"When you come back we can watch Tom and Jerry?"

"All the Tom and Jerry episodes on."

"Alright, come on Caeden." Mijo said running out the room, Caeden followed right behind him.