Crossroads ₪ XX

Chris

"Don't worry about it baby, I'll handle it." I said.

"Chris calm down, ain't nobody trippin' on this little piece of paper it don't mean nothing to me. We won't be seeing the inside of a court room, I don't care how badly I fucked up her face. All this paper tells me is that I need to kick this bitch back down in the dirt where that skank hoe belongs, I'm good baby. Now come here and let me feed that anaconda." Brielle said reaching her arms out for me.

When we had sex I couldn't concentrate, too busy thinking about why Janae would come to my damn house this late with court papers from Jasmine for Brielle . That shit didn't seem right to me, I haven't seen Janae since her birthday. Even though Brielle told me not to do anything the next day I was going to go to Janae house and see what the fuck is going on. It felt like I was getting ready to be set up though. I wanted to talk to them before Brielle got to Jasmine, knowing how they play they would feed her into more lies. I don't want her to think that there's something I didn't tell her.

"Mommy up!" Caeden said.

"I'm cooking Caeden, give me a minute don't you wanna eat?"

"Nooo, up!"

"Caeden, go sit down and wait." I demanded walking in.

Without hesitation he listened, they know better then to say no to me. After Mijo and Caeden ate breakfast I sent them in the living room to play, I needed to talk to Brielle.

"What's the matter, you don't look so good?"

"Last night, the girl that came to the house was Janae."

Brielle thought to herself for a minute trying to think, "Janae Janae?"

"Yeah, Janae Janae!"

She sat down on the stool in the kitchen, "Was she ever in this house?"

"No, never! Baby I didn't know she would come here, she must have -."

"Chris you don't need to explain, leave it in the past baby. Obviously she came with Jasmine, it's what sneaky bitches do. They're trying to make me mad, those bitches don't phase me everything is going to be good."

"I don't want you to think some shit is going on, I ain't seen that girl since her birthday last year."

"Chris, I don't care. It's alright, you don't need to be so paranoid." Brielle said with a smile.

I'm keeping my dick in my pants and keeping my ass home! Ain't no way in hell somebody going to get me caught up again. This time I guarantee this bitch will flip the script and say I tried something with her, I don't want nothing done to fuck up this relationship.

"I'm just getting the story straight before shit start coming out the wood works."

"I trust you."

"Mommy, Caeden and I want to ride our bikes."

"Caeden doesn't have a bike baby."

"He can ride my Big Wheel, I don't use it."

She smiled, "Sure! Let's go."

Guess Mijo is finally acting on what I been saying.

Brielle

So that's the infamous Janae, the one who started all the bullshit. I'm not someone who hates, I won't lie she's pretty and damn sure busty. Guess I see why he had an attraction to her if there even was one. I'm not phased though, this is not getting to me one bit. These tricks must be dumb as fuck thinking they can try and get at me. I was not born yesterday, everything about this is fake. Inside the envelope she gave me was a hand written letter from Jasmine asking me to meet with her for a settlement, I'll meet with her dumb ass but she won't be getting shit from me!